Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Is there any way to use the $20 off code for FTL in store? The girl on the phone told me no, but that HOH is miserable and they say no to every question I ask. I tried to order online and choose in store pickup bc they're in stock locally but it just prompts you to pay in store.

Yea, "hella late." From the CNN article I linked to (from 4 hrs ago):

The bankrupt company plans to conduct going-out-of-business sales at all of its locations that weren't already slated to close, according to a new bankruptcy court filing in Delaware.

:rolleyes

Real talk, dude - you're really going to have to step up your game here, because in the short time you've been on NT you've really brought ZERO to the table here and in the Outlet thread, where you free-post constantly. I swear most of the time you're just trolling the threads. 

Y'all are both late, this was announced months ago.

Announced a third of stores a while ago while negotiating a buyout now its gone to liquidators so its all stores. Theres an espn article on it somewhere as well.

Foot locker VIP EARLY ACCESS CODE - 20% OFF $99 OR MORE  -  EMFL6YF5

Btw the whole Sports Authority thing, just kinda read a couple posts, but I work there and ****'s and Modell's are still interested in purchasing a few select stores, but they have underwhelming bids for those store leases and not enough interest that Sports Authority doesn't know if it wants to sell the leases to them.

For anyone that shops at H&M they're having a deal where you can bring in your old clothes you don't want anymore for them to recycle and in exchange they'll give you 15% off one item of your choice in the store. When I asked the sales rep about it she said that all locations are doing this at the moment (And it even says as much on my receipt :lol: ). Not a bad deal if you're getting rid of old clothes anyways.

Last edited:

Finishline having a 50% off sale, had a WC Reward so came out even cheaper.

Last edited:
Back with another code I will not use in time

Eastbay 15% off a $75+ order plus free shipping

Expires 5/24/16 11:59PM CT

Q48ZD324Z8KV9B7T

For anyone that shops at H&M they're having a deal where you can bring in your old clothes you don't want anymore for them to recycle and in exchange they'll give you 15% off one item of your choice in the store. When I asked the sales rep about it she said that all locations are doing this at the moment (And it even says as much on my receipt
laugh.gif
). Not a bad deal if you're getting rid of old clothes anyways.
That's been the case for a while now, They accept maximum 2 bags of clothing. 1 coupon per bag. In April they had a week where the coupons were 30% off coinciding with earth day.

The 15% coupon is off entire purchase, not 1 item.

That's been the case for a while now, They accept maximum 2 bags of clothing. 1 coupon per bag. In April they had a week where the coupons were 30% off coinciding with earth day.

The 15% coupon is off entire purchase, not 1 item.

Reciept I had from the store specified it as 1 item, but ok. Glad to have the opportunity either way. Since you've used it before I assume do you know if there's a limit on the amount of clothes you need to bring or could I just bring an old shirt and get that 15% off? :nerd:

Stopped by a Sports Authority today and it was a waste of time.

They had a 10-30% off in store thing going on, but most things were just 10% off original prices and a lot of stuff was excluded unsurprisingly.  They haven't reached that really desperate point yet.

I think you'd really have to look at every single thing carefully to find something worth getting.  Might be worth a look for some of you.

Wish they'd stop excluding the may celebration trucker jacket from sales... Damn Levi

Back
Top Bottom