Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Foot Locker

15% off a purchase of $70 or more

LKS1667L, good until the 30th of June

Just because you were greedy I'll forget about posting more in the future...seriously, not cool [emoji]128577[/emoji]

Never ever ever post Nike survey coupons for this exact reason. Only person who deserves it is u. If you don't use it, pm someone and give it directly to them. It always takes one idiot to ruin it for everybody.

Please he left it there for anyone to fill out. I still filled out all six survey coupons. I will post all 6 of them back up here and see if one person uses it all or not. Plus I sent one to quise. It's not like all I do is take I contribute to this thread. Smh.

Last edited:
I'm probably deserve more credit I actually filled out these surveys and posted them up. Probably more credit then the dude that was too lazy to fill out the survey coupons and just posted them up here and then gets mad when someone fills out the survey coupon. Now if someone wants to be greedy and use them all I ain't got no issue with that. It's first come first serve. Deals don't wait for you.

Survey coupons. Dime a dozen. People trippin over some dumb 

Last edited:
DMing makes it so much easier this way u dont have to look like an idiot when trying to use one posted on here that probably got used already

That's not nice. He's just trying to help somebody out. Why u gotta be so rude? Don't you know he's human tooooooooooo

Lol I'm human toooooo. Actually he helped himself to 6 so I don't buy it.

People are outraged that he took the coupons and filled out the surveys... Then people are outraged becuase he posted the coupons from the emails he got...

Can u stack those 5$ things. You could buy a shirt or something or some socks. I stock up on socks from finishline all the time when they send me the 20$ rewards

yeah man just post that you have the coupon and people will get it thru the dm. I don't want to walk into a store and try to use one or all at the cashier and have them tell me it's used. Looks foolish.

People are outraged that he took the coupons and filled out the surveys... Then people are outraged becuase he posted the coupons from the emails he got...
how do I know he didnt use them, then try to use one only to know theyre not valid. idk bout u but I dont trust no shady dude trying to act good when he was wrong in the first place; tryin to play us. no need for that here. 

Can u stack those 5$ things. You could buy a shirt or something or some socks. I stock up on socks from finishline all the time when they send me the 20$ rewards
Some have said they've stacked $5 surveys. They probably caught on to people trying to stack tho. I stock up on socks at clearance store during their holiday sales. Also @ ross, marshalls, tjmaxx for the elites.

Some have said they've stacked $5 surveys. They probably caught on to people trying to stack tho. I stock up on socks at clearance store during their holiday sales. Also @ ross, marshalls, tjmaxx for the elites.
I get mine from finishline cuz they got better selection....plus I was able to re use the coupons over and over again. But they caught on I think

Foot Locker, Champs, Foot Action, and Eastbay really know how to get you. They stay having the exact same 20% off sale like every two weeks :lol:

Not sure how many of you cats have a United Mileage Plus credit card, but you can download the mileage plus united app. If you use your United credit card (and I think others, but not sure) in conjunction with the app, you can rack up tons of miles. The app generates a gift card (so you wouldn't really be able to return the shoes unless you are excited for store credit, or the balance going back to the gift card. I use it mostly at restaurants. However, I noticed that Footlocker is 5 bonus miles per dollar. If you spend $100 at footlocker, and use the mileage plus app, you will get 100 miles (1 to 1 mile to dollar), plus a bonus 500 miles (5 miles to the dollar bonus), for a total of 600 miles.

More info here:
https://www.united.com/web/en-US/content/mileageplus/earn/mileageplusx.aspx

I've been using it for over a year, and it has been working great.

Back
Top Bottom