Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Stopped by a Sports Authority today and it was a waste of time.

They had a 10-30% off in store thing going on, but most things were just 10% off original prices and a lot of stuff was excluded unsurprisingly.  They haven't reached that really desperate point yet.

I think you'd really have to look at every single thing carefully to find something worth getting.  Might be worth a look for some of you.
I wonder when exactly they're gonna be closing down all stores. The closest SA to me has a Marshalls and Ross in the same mall. I've seen some out of season stuff that SA no longer wants in those stores.

SA be on one. I saw a sign holder with the Out of Business, 10-30% Off sign

Called them up to ask how much are the wilson evolution bballs. Guy said the evo is $65 and balls are 10% off.
I bought my current evo from DSG with a 20% off coupon smh

All liquidators are worthless scum.

When you guys are looking for your "deals" please dont be ********** to the associates. Going through a liquidation isn't fun. I dont work for SA but I did work at Mervyn's when it went out of business. Horrible experience.

Also expect to see some of the crappiest overpriced stuff suddenly appear at SA stores. Liquidators like to bring in their own product to capitalize the attention a closing store/business receives. They also like to ship out the good stuff to other business partners. So I wouldn't expect to see any Ping Golf clubs or Official NBA Basketballs for 90% off.

All liquidators are worthless scum.

When you guys are looking for your "deals" please dont be ********** to the associates. Going through a liquidation isn't fun. I dont work for SA but I did work at Mervyn's when it went out of business. Horrible experience.

Also expect to see some of the crappiest overpriced stuff suddenly appear at SA stores. Liquidators like to bring in their own product to capitalize the attention a closing store/business receives. They also like to ship out the good stuff to other business partners. So I wouldn't expect to see any Ping Golf clubs or Official NBA Basketballs for 90% off.
Pretty much.  I work for Sports Authority and the prices are higher now than they were when it was under The Sport's Authority corporation.  If you are an ******* to someone working there we truly don't care and will treat the customer with disrespect because at this point it doesn't matter to most of the people working there.

Man i just left from a vacay back home to GA n had Chick Fil A 3 diff times ... i got back here yesterday and now they roll out with free sandwiches :x damn

Last edited:
I just rolled up and ordered my free chicken sandwich and it was gooooooooood , thanks for heads up

Any discount codes for NRML.ca for free shipping or whatever? Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Here's a few nike $5 off surveys
anyone that wants them...free $$$
Some have to be filled out by today, some friday and sat...

You're welcome [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom