Current Coupon Codes - REQUESTS OR ?s = WARNING

Any coupon codes out there for ladies footlocker? My girl wants this nike crew. Someone help pleaseeeee

Got my ftl coupon in the mail today here ya go.

how u get the DRI fit shirt

QUICK QUESTION:

When they say that an Item like the Lebron XI or KD VI are "Excluded From Discount" on Footlocker.com..... does that mean the Birthday Discount as well?

I've also seen other say that they'll use the Birthday Discount Code on new Lebron XI Releases coming up... so does this Exclusion Not Apply in Person?

SORT OF CONFUSED...
When items are excluded from discount that simply means you can not discount that particular item, you can still use that coupon on that order for another item, if your total (before tax & shipping) reaches the discount threshold.

Ex:
Laneys released this weekend, exlcuded from discount, your total is $170 .. you can take the bday coupon and apply the $25 off to another item (thats not exluded) because youve reached the $100 mark. So you add a shirt that is $21.99 you get the tshirt for free because of the $25 off but you still pay the $170

For the people using the coupon in person and getting discounts, that all depends on who is working the store that day and allows you to use it. Theyre not suppose to but many managers/employees have allowed it. Im sure thats because there isnt many people taking advantage of it in that one store. If they were to get 10 people every release trying to do that they wouldnt allow im sure.

Anyone bought shoes online and return in store and buy back with bday coupon at ftl?
Thought of it but didnt. All depends on what shoe it is and if the store is going to allow you to do that. Yes its not illegal but they act funny when it comes to stuff like that.

I think its doable though as long as its not a new release

Anyone bought shoes online and return in store and buy back with bday coupon at ftl?
I did at Foot Action last week on the Gloves. I bought them on release day so no coupons allowed. Kept receipt didn't wear, returned within 30 days and received birthday discount.

Was DSG. Pretty sure the deal is over
Yeah it was DSG and that deal was over on wednesday

Anyone ever had success stacking more than 1 FNL WC along with a coupon code (via PHONE ORDER)? I know you cant online but I was wondering if I called would it increase my chances lol

Sort of like with the old FTL vip rewards if you had more than 6 you could call and add more. Im assuming the answer is no though

Last edited:
Does anyone knows what will happen if I used the birthday coupon for a free shirt, but they run out of stock of the sneakers I bought. Will they cancel the whole order or will the cancel the shoes and charge me $20 for the short?

Back
Top Bottom