Curry Chicken APPRECIATION....but the lingering after-smell UNAPPRECIATION

943147434d1222037096-favourite-food-chicken-tikka-masala.jpg

+

garlic-naan.jpg

pimp.gif

Lingering smell? i dunno know about that, but #$@+ getting in your fingernails is unapreciated.

Lingering smell? i dunno know about that, but #$@+ getting in your fingernails is unapreciated.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by lboiczo

East Indian Curry >>>>>>>>>>> West Indian Curry >>>>> other curry

West Indian Curry > Other Curry > Eddy Curry > East Indian Curry. 
East Indian Curry >>>>> Stephen Curry >>>>>>>>> West Indian Curry >>>>> other curry
Mark Curry >*
Hangin w/ Mr. Cooper was the !$*!.

Some Indians in my apt. building and they cook with curry almost every day. Nicer than other Indians Ive dealt with but the smell is def unappreciated.

Originally Posted by lboiczo

East Indian Curry >>>>>>>>>>> West Indian Curry >>>>> other curry

West Indian Curry > Other Curry > Eddy Curry > East Indian Curry. 
East Indian Curry >>>>> Stephen Curry >>>>>>>>> West Indian Curry >>>>> other curry
Mark Curry >*
Hangin w/ Mr. Cooper was the !$*!.

Some Indians in my apt. building and they cook with curry almost every day. Nicer than other Indians Ive dealt with but the smell is def unappreciated.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Japanese chicken katsu curry > *
l
Thats good stuff there I had it before. You ever ate at House of Curry before? They got a few in San Jose and man is their curry on point.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Japanese chicken katsu curry > *
l
Thats good stuff there I had it before. You ever ate at House of Curry before? They got a few in San Jose and man is their curry on point.

Anyone know any good curry houses in or near Washington DC. I grew up in St. Lucia so I know West Indian curry is 
pimp.gif
. Want to try other types of curry now

Anyone know any good curry houses in or near Washington DC. I grew up in St. Lucia so I know West Indian curry is 
pimp.gif
. Want to try other types of curry now

Curry is great as long as it's cooked in well ventilated areas.  
grin.gif

My cousin's dad, who's Indian, makes the meanest Curry.  Love visiting my cuzzo when his dad cooks. 

Curry is great as long as it's cooked in well ventilated areas.  
grin.gif

My cousin's dad, who's Indian, makes the meanest Curry.  Love visiting my cuzzo when his dad cooks. 

Back
Top Bottom