CUSTOM SILVER ANNIVERSARY 11's

Would it be possible to do this on some Blk/Red OG Xi's using red dye in place of the blue??

SORRY FOR GRAVE DIGGING BUTTTTT...im about to attempt to do this...but im gonna use VERY little dye...

those silver anniversary's look 
pimp.gif

Just copped a pair of ds anniversarys last week. I might look into this, they look real nice.

Need advice from someone who has done this already.
About to do this to my 00' Concords , was wondering if i should seaglow them and get them clearer or just dye them as they are now? Here they are.

Mesh is wet in this picture, first time cleaning them with rit whitener and brightener 
laugh.gif
 Picture still makes mesh look yellow...

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

Need advice from someone who has done this already.
About to do this to my 00' Concords , was wondering if i should seaglow them and get them clearer or just dye them as they are now? Here they are.

Mesh is wet in this picture, first time cleaning them with rit whitener and brightener 
laugh.gif
 Picture still makes mesh look yellow...
My suggestion would be to clean them first, then sea glow, then dye them.
I do gotta warn you, because the carbon fiber is all black, these are more prone to having the sole separate from shoe due to the sun's heat. Keep a moist wet paper toil ON THE carbon fiber to help prevent it.

^ this, if you dont use sea glow first they will not be a good looking blue, almost green color if you did them without using sea glow first

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Here's my small contribution.  Initially, the blue was a little too dark so I had to Seaglow the hell out of them a couple times to get the right shade of blue.  Sure beats piss yellow!

peace

388208571.jpg
388208570.jpg

388208568.jpg
388208569.jpg

thats quality work

only one type of seaglow.  Island Girl Product Seaglow.  You can buy the seaglow at:
tapplastic.com
or

islandgirlproducts.com

^^^^ haha i didnt read, theres only one sea glow. has anyone ever tried any of the other island girl products?

has anybody tried dying a DS pair of concords?

i wanna dye my pair so bad, but im very hesistant to do so for mine at the moment.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom