D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

MY WORDS YOU CAN LISTEN TO ME LIKE YOU CAN LISTEN TO BABYJ I AM SAYING THE PACKAGE IS NOT GETTING PUSHED BACK IT WILL BE RELEASED ON THE 28 WATCH BABYJ WILL GIVE YOU THE SAME INFO.I AM ALSO RELIABLE.
I AM NEW I WILL ALSO BE THE KING OF NT BELIEVE THAT. I DON'T WHERE JERSEYS IM 30 PLUS GIVE ME A CRIP PAIR OF JEANS NI**A BUTTON UPS J's ON MY FEET AND MY FITS COMPLETE. (HOVA)

^ take your caps lock off - and what the hell sig is that?

1 hour and 45 min till the truth!
FLINTGREY

I mean I'm not lazy but I cant read through 14 pages right now, can anyone just state the concrete info about the package please? Price, what comes with it, and exact release date? Also will south Florida get it ?

LOL, Flint....PS ~ I believe it gos S. Dots on my feet makes my CYCLE complete....Thanks for the info anyways :rolleyes
eyes.gif

is all good man i mean what i say on my signature. i am confirming for everyone defining moment teh 28 released. if you from teh chi liek me come on to for d city mall finishline they will have it.
I AM NEW I WILL ALSO BE THE KING OF NT BELIEVE THAT. I DON'T WHERE JERSEYS IM 30 PLUS GIVE ME A CRIP PAIR OF JEANS NI**A BUTTON UPS J's ON MY FEET AND MY FITS COMPLETE. (HOVA)

2:05 p.m...............ALMOST TIME
Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation

The SK TeaM...

WEEKEND AT BERNIES-2

Tick..tock..tick...tock.., One hour to go..

J/K, whenever Nike decides to release them, Jan. or Feb. is pretty much fine by me. I would like to find out what the official word is though.

Everyone go listen to Pink Floyd's "Time" lol.
"This aint no time to be teachin' nobody no lesson"
Curtis Gates, RIP

We already know that they are coming out January 28th.So that guy isn't telling us nothing.
A got a nice collection!200 pairs and still counting in VA.

So when is the info supposed to be dropped?
Team Paid Programming: Magic Bullet

Team Urban Ninja: SnowFlake

SCLUSE>SLOTH

yall dont believe me what else do you want the shoes dropping on teh 28 what else you want to know tell me i will give you teh rest of teh info. i got it all or you can wait for babyj. i am waiting also btu i knwo this. i bit around 3 pm all teh USA members of NT will be on here.

Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000, The Shoe Factory,joser84,Flip Jayz & flipmode11​

Quote:
yall dont believe me what else do you want the shoes dropping on teh 28 what else you want to know tell me i will give you teh rest of teh info. i got it all or you can wait for babyj. i am waiting also btu i knwo this. i bit around 3 pm all teh USA members of NT will be on here.
im sorry but i just can't take someone's credibility seriously when they can't write a proper sentence.

even if TSF is right, anybody could say what he said and have a good chance of being right. im gonna stick with the people who've been giving consistent and original info, but honestly i'm hoping they get pushed back since im broke right now

Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation
The SK TeaM...

WEEKEND AT BERNIES-2

Back
Top Bottom