D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

Baby j glad you understand.Just see if there is anything to be done to take care of that problem.
NYC NIKETALKERS-LOWNBALLERS SPECIAL AIR MAX95 WHITE/BLUE size 8 $60.00 and AIR REVOLUTION WHITE/RED/BLUE SIZE 9 $35.00.(Both Used) E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

Quote:
Shoes in my opinion, are worth as much as a person is willing to pay for them. If you wish to pay anywhere from 400 - to 1000 dollars for your DMP. You have every right to do so.

I couldn't agree more.

You guys in the States are lucky you will have it easy compared to other J collectors/lovers in the world. I mean, despite the fact that a lot of people say it's gonna be total madness, the fact remains you guys still have the opportunity to have them - even above retail.

Case in point: I am currently living in Malaysia and because I have wanted this pack eversince it was first leaked out, I am going all the way to NY to try my luck and get them. Ideally, I would like to have two packs - one for me to wear and the other to add to my collection.

160Jordan paid USD650 for his 1st pack and while we are all entilted to our own opinions, we shouldn't ostracize the guy for the amount he paid. I'm sure he's smart to know that he won't prioritize theis package over his basic essentials. I mean, he obviously has the disposable income to get his packs early and IMO, he is doing what he thinks it's right...

Placing things in proper perspective, as I've said I'm going to NY to get the DMP and the air fare alone is worth more than what 160Jordan paid for both of his packages. If you were to include my hotel bills, taxi fares, etc. I will be spending way too much for a pair of shoes but is it worth it? HELL YEAH!!!

As 160 said it perfectly, it's the love you have for Jordan's that makes us do things which we normally won't do... Am I stupid for taking a 22 hour flight from KL to NY just for a shoe and it ain't confirmed that I might actually get one? Call it what you guys want but to a true Jordan collector, it's worth every penny...

Instead of ostracizing those who paid more than retail, why don't you guys take a back seat and realize how LUCKY you guys really are? Did it ever occur to anyone of you that there are tens of thousands of Jordan collectors here in Asia who don't have a choice but to wait for the resellers?

I implore you guys to think about this for a moment...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________"Man, meeting Michael Jordan for me was, like black Jesus walking towards me," - LBJ referring to the first time he met MJ (as told in the Oprah Winfrey Show)

Anyone in NC kno if u will be able to cop more than one package per person?

My moms tryin to go home to south carolina im like @#%$ that i need demp sat.

BabyJ,

Thanks again for all your meaningful & informative posts.
Any chance you have a size 9 or 9.5 to sell? I just want
to cop a pr I can wear.
Please inbox me if you do
thx

More DMP's in the future? :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Please elaborate.

:D
happy.gif

S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

^^^ Wow your gonna buy 10 packs? Thats crazy. Im trying to get 1 off eastbay and split 1 with a friend of mine. I just hope I can at least get the 11s. Im in NYC so theres alot of areas with 2-5 FL,FA,Champs and finishlines so im hoping to go with a group that way we can all stand on seperate lines to increase chances of getting a pack. I hope the next DMP isnt surrounded with so much hype like this release. Well 5 days from now I should have a pack lol. This is gonna be a long week for me. Midterms,Regents and campouts all in 1 lol
Looking for Vs size 11 or 11.5
Jonny207@yahoo.com

160jordansdeep- DAMN MAYN, YOU PAID 650 FOR THE FIRST PACK??? :wow:
eek.gif
it does make sense that you did that cause who wants to wait in line and experience this possible madness surrounding these damn shoes? case in point, i live in portland, oregon. we have a couple of problems out here. despite being the home of nike, SEATTLE gets better treatment for shoe releases than we do. so we have to drive 3 hours north in crappy weather and eff'd up washington state drivers. SECOND, when and IF we do get a limited release, they'll go to this one place called LIFTED which already has a VIP list made for some people, or if they don't do that, one dude brings 6 other people w/ him to the line, and takes away from the people like myself who want one pair.

so i can see the justification in paying over retail. i'm just too cheap and too poor to be doing it big like that.

but yet another thanks for leaking the pics early. i think i'm one of the VERY FEW who wants this pack for the vi's. i may slang the xi's on the ebay once i get the pack.
I'm the ugliest version of passed down toxic capitalist
rapid emcee perversion -- I'm America!
Your bleeding-heart liberal drivel gets squashed
Wash em with sterilized rhyme patriot-guided weaponry bomb
from the makers of the devious hearts -- I'm America!- EL-P

Quote:
Case in point: I am currently living in Malaysia and because I have wanted this pack eversince it was first leaked out, I am going all the way to NY to try my luck and get them. Ideally, I would like to have two packs - one for me to wear and the other to add to my collection.

Dang, Malaysia to NYC! Sounds like a good experience and a good story though. Is the Prime Minister of Malaysia okay? :lol:
laugh.gif
Okay, I just watched zoolander recently.

Anyways, any philly heads want to get together and crack our puzzle of getting the DMP sometime this week? No matter if I get my pack via eastbay, mom and pops stores early, I'm still camping out on South street on Friday for more packs. Two is NOT enough for these kicks.....who's coming with me!! PM me.
For Sale 9.5-10
For Sale 10.5 to 11
For Sale 11.5 and above
MY E-BAY AUCTIONS

FREE PSP, It works, it's how I got my Ipod

[
Quote:
I dont think these will be as hard to get as people are thinking...the average person who gets most jordans arent willing to drop $300...i kinda feel like these will be a dissapointment...but thats just my opinion...

yeah i feel u on that man. I seen them first hand and i think that the quality of the xi are bad too me. I was very excited about the release of the dmp, but now im thinking diffrent about the shoes. The hype in my opinion is killing the post to me. I see how some peeps are willin to go tooth and nail for shoes man that crazy , so ill let someone have my pack cause its that bad lol.

Some of you younger nt's dont worry about all the bad things peeps are telling you about getting the shoes and running as soon as u get them, no ones gonna mess with you.

ckii09-Thanks for the good words and you know what if you are coming that far to get the package.Do me a favor e-mail me at jordans160deep@aol.com and I WILL TRY MY BEST to help you get a package.You might have to pay a little more then retail if you want to but FOR SURE you will get a dmp pack and not have to deal with a line.But believe me waiting on line is not fun at all.So when you get to new york city e-mail me a number from you hotel or give me a number where you can be reached at.
NYC NIKETALKERS-LOWNBALLERS SPECIAL AIR MAX95 WHITE/BLUE size 8 $60.00 and AIR REVOLUTION WHITE/RED/BLUE SIZE 9 $35.00.(Both Used) E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

Quote:
Guys, I hope you did not take my last post (page. 139) as a personal attack towards any member on here. I never make anything personal.

BabyJordan0312 what u said was so true man you're mad wise man

yo Domski Nike Dunk if ur tryin to get more then one pack an ur from nc go to Four season mall all the shoe store are gettin them there
if it is not the shoes then what is it!!!!

aim: dtrain62285
yahoo:dariusc123

Ummm, I just read the post in which Baby J asked everyone to PM HIM IF THEY WERE INTERESTED IN BUYING FROM HIM...Wow, I think that is often times why individuals are hesitant to share information, etc. People can't seem to be able to follow simple directions, Geez...as much as he does you would think that people would take him more seriously or at least show him more respect.

CheGTR - What up Babe? I guess I never mentioned being female because no one ever asked. Yeah, I graduate in May but wouldn't be leaving T.U. too far behind....I'm going to Law School there. Email or PM me, too...I have an update for you.

In terms of what 160 spent on his shoes, contrary to popular belief, that's HIS CHOICE!. If he wanted to spend 1,000,000 on these, so be it...It does not nor will it effect everyone elses chances of getting these shoes in their own repesctive Cities. Granted, while excentric and maybe a little silly, in MY opinion because it wouldn't be my first avenue, it's still his choice. What's more comical is that the people who seem to be the haters are the VERY people who are asking so see the pics and more details. I mean look at it from his perspective....If everyone is going to keep giving him grief about HIS Money, why should he share anything? You guys gave him the E-Fame and the grief and when he becomes annoyed and slightly mean, you seem to be baffled as to why. This forum is crazy. Just more evidence that you can't please ANy of the people ANY of the time. Just pipe down and lay low. Saturday will not come and go without us knowing, trust me. Bottomline, everyone who wants pair badly enough, will get it. :D
happy.gif

[/b]
[/b]
Let's Split a DMP Pack Size 7.5! Email me at Anisoul@gmail.com....Footpatrol Stabs for Sale Size 7....$185 or Best Offer​

160, done... I just emailed you :D
happy.gif

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________"Man, meeting Michael Jordan for me was, like black Jesus walking towards me," - LBJ referring to the first time he met MJ (as told in the Oprah Winfrey Show)

Quote:
Dang, Malaysia to NYC! Sounds like a good experience and a good story though. Is the Prime Minister of Malaysia okay? Okay, I just watched zoolander recently.

I just hope it's not gonna be as mad as the XIII Alt's :\
ohwell.gif
Man, it was just plain crazy...

But yeah, it's all the experience I get from all this madness... Getting to know more J collectors around the world, exchanging stories and all; those are priceless...

Our PM? He's a great guy... And he aint like the one in zoolander :lol:
laugh.gif

Jokers like nklebrkr are the reason I will and do not share information out here and I have alot in the way of the nyc sneaker world.I put in the leg work and know many people from many different stores in and outside manhattan.You think these are the only 2 packs I am getting.I hooked and brought more the 5 different packages in the past few days to the shoe store that's asking a lot for them.Not counting the 2 packs I got for myself.People I dont even know out here got pairs and I can allmost bet it's from the same store in nyc and I know they went to the same place in bk i went and where I took others to.Because they did the leg work.They did not have to pay the same silly amount I did there guys dont want to deal wish the line bullcrap like me. To be real with you I still would not share the info even if there was NO hate at all and its mostly coming from this one joker NKLEBRK.If babyj was smart he should sell his size 9 to someone else whos more worthy.Not this guy.Put the leg work in buddy boy and anyone else call some stores or you will end up in the basement at michael k with your family size tube k-y jelly that you talk some much about NKLEBRK.Funny thing I know dudes at michael k that hook me up even on the crazy prices.When the laser 4's where $500.00 at michael k I got a pair at $275.00.Be cause I know the store owner and now I kown many more workers there.So you want the pack NKLEBRKR step you sneaker hunting game up allstar.

160Jordansdeep

Quote:
I have alot in the way of the nyc sneaker world.I put in the leg work and know many people from many different stores in and outside manhattan.

Exactly, people have to put the legwork in themselves. Call around, do your research! Developing relationships are what really helps in the long run....you can't just ask some random person to hook you up, and that's what a lot of people do on here. If you do that, at least ask nicely through a PM.

For Sale 9.5-10
For Sale 10.5 to 11
For Sale 11.5 and above
MY E-BAY AUCTIONS

FREE PSP, It works, it's how I got my Ipod

CDUNK said
Quote:
Exactly, people put have to put the legwork in themselves. Call around, do your research! Developing relationships are what really helps in the long run....you can't just ask some random person to hook you up, and that's what a lot of people do on here. If you do that, at least ask nicely through a PM.
Could not have said it better myself.

160jordansdeep

Thx for the shouts...your words are more arrogant than you think. If you have meaningful info to pass please do so, that's what the forum is about....NOT BRAG like you have a tendency to do. I'm a balla, who likes Jordans for the love of the game & appreciate the detail in them. If I counted the meaningless posts you do or personal attacks you make on
folks on the board it's countless. KEEP IT REAL.

PS...IF you call someone out, be prepared to have sent back atcha

the hint was first in a series. (i think thats the hint)

so take that for what you want.

[text] That's how I roll[/text]]

Quote:
...IF you call someone out, be prepared to have sent back atcha
100 % now this i agree with you on.
Quote:
NOT BRAG like you have a tendency to do
But I can back up what I say WITH PICTURES.Look I dont want any type of silly e-wars.I would like to be cool with you but when you or anyone else talk crap out here I will answer back.How about we just forget it and good luck getting you pack.But I am not going to give you or anyone else I dont know or feel a little for any information.Sorry If I was being an ***.Lets just drop this and go on.I an willing to do so.Besides I can't think of anybody buy yourself I have had a back and forth with for a long while but you.Peace Nklebrkr

Back
Top Bottom