Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
V
Common's verse on Get Em High was pretty damn good too. Damn, listening to these songs right now show how TRASH dude's albums became after 2005
laugh.gif

Graduation and MBDTF are still the goods
I would argue 808's was decent as well. It's WTT, Yeezus and TLOP that are trash to me outside a handful of songs 

The older I get the less I enjoy them.

This ***** force feeds you everything, conditioning people to like his stuff.

If you have to sit and yell at me in the middle of the concert or throughout an interview about how great your **** is, you're compensating for something.

You shouldn't have to tell me how good your **** is. Your music should speak for itself.

He bullies his way to awards to back his arguments.

If you had to ***** and complain yourself to an MVP award and they finally give you one because you always had something to say about not getting one, are you really the MVP? Did you really deserve the award?

That's kanyes career in a nutshell post 2008

He still hasn't made anything better than late registration imo. Devil in a new dress is the hardest thing he's put out since that album and father stretch my hand pt1 had potential to be great but he air balled it when he didn't keep his arm up for the follow through.

Had devil in a new dress come out on late registration, there'd be no point in me owning anything past 08

My man been ON POINT this thread

:smokin

Kanye was at his best when Consequence was writing his raps. Grammy Family, and This way are his two greatest guest verses imo. MBDTF is his greatest effort objectively, but late registration is my favorite album.

Last edited:
Ye's first 3 are classics to me. I'd prefer not to listen to any of them straight through but there are songs on each of them that I'll play til the day I die.

808s I don't mind and the only song I like on MBDTF he didn't even produce (Devil In a New Dress). I don't even like the song, I like the instrumental 
roll.gif

Yeezus and TLOP are trash. I didn't even listen to TLOP. I could sense the garbage and knew it wasn't for me. 

I loved yeezus when it dropped, in retrospect it's still great but low on the totem pole. Funniest thing to me is same ppl complaining about old Kanye would be the first ones whining if dude never evolved as an artist. Then it would be "why won't dude switch it up for a change". Human beings are funny like that lol

Kanye and Eminem damn near have a spot on catalog. The first 3 albums range from very good to great, then they just absolutely lose it after that

Pablo is ok tbh. But when it dropped and people would ask me if I heard it I would lie any say "yeah" to keep them from playing it for me.

I loved yeezus when it dropped, in retrospect it's still great but low on the totem pole. Funniest thing to me is same ppl complaining about old Kanye would be the first ones whining if dude never evolved as an artist. Then it would be "why won't dude switch it up for a change". Human beings are funny like that lol
If this was true then we wouldnt still be listening to all his old songs

Pablo is ok tbh. But when it dropped and people would ask me if I heard it I would lie any say "yeah" to keep them from playing it for me.
still haven't listened to TLOP in full 

jut let my friends play the songs they liked from it 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom