Damn D. Rose

eek.gif
sick.gif

Its amazing how high he gets and how effortless it looks

Originally Posted by ussjme

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Like I have said many times before, the most athletic point guard I have ever seen in my life.

guess you've never heard of a guy named baron davis (ucla-early nba career days)

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

we're a better team with Kirk on the floor???

wow, even though the offense has zero fluidity and everyone stands around as he dribbles 14 seconds off, hmmm alright.
ohwell.gif
I figure, if they made an 8 player trade with the Lakers they'd be a great team. The Bulls only suck because all their players are Bulls. Theyshould work on that...

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

i remember watching him play in high school. he beat our school in overtime at the buzzer in the state championship my senior year
You sound like he crushed your spirit. Suddenly, I don't blame you for repping the Heat.

tired.gif
MrONegative wrote:

i remember watching him play in high school. he beat our school in overtime at the buzzer in the state championship my senior year
You sound like he crushed your spirit. Suddenly, I don't blame you for repping the Heat.
yeah man it was a tough loss..D Rose stole the ball when we were trying to in bound it then just layed it up as time expired. And we went to overtime by our starting PG hitting a completely off balance 3 near half court to tie it up...

tired.gif
MrONegative wrote:

lebanesesneakerfiend wrote:

yeah man it was a tough loss..D Rose stole the ball when we were trying to in bound it then just layed it up as time expired. And we went to overtime by our starting PG hitting a completely off balance 3 near half court to tie it up...

Sounds like the better team won.

Back
Top Bottom