Damn didn't know Snapbacks were this serious

in the 90s i had a snapback cuz my parents didnt wanna pay the difference for a fitted (in my case),

surprised this hasnt been posted.

These dudes bout to be the next 98 Degrees
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

How can snapbacks be almost as expensive as fitteds? Craziness... You wouldnt be caught dead in a snapback if others had fitteds... My how times have regressed

cosign

i remember dudes getting roasted for these snapbacks, and they were dirt cheap back then. 

after further review, this appears to be produced by a troll.  heres some videos of the guy who recorded the snapback song

i only rock snapbacks that are simple and clean looking. i don't need big stretch out letters and tons of graphics on it. leave those for the 10-15 yr olds.

I JUST GOT TWO SNAPBACKS

NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET EM

BUT THEY WAS CHEAP & PRETTY CLEAN

ONLY ONE PROBLEM...MY HEAD IS KINDA TOO BIG (IMA SIZE 8 IN FITTEDS)

LIKE I SEE DUDES ROCKING SNAPBACKS WITH ALL THE BUTTONS CONNECTED (MAKES ME THINK HOW MUCH OF A PEANUT HEAD DUDES ROCKING THESE ARE)

IM LIKE ON THE LAST 2 OR 1 BUTTON STRAP

FIRST & LAST TIME IMA COP A SNAPS THO....STICKING TO MY TRUSTY SIZE8

Snap packs are wack. if you got franks hanging from the back of your head ur done. where has a FITTED WILL KEEP THE FRANKS hidden and FRESH packed. And if you have a global head that strap would only fit on that last tab. not a good look but if u have a head the size of a period. you good but i pray u not pushin ur mid 30hang it up.

I only own three one size hats and I have yet to see a teenybopper wear the same ones as me all my other hats are fitteds but even fitteds get downplayed because of the gas station fitteds everybody wears out here.

But seeing as its spring I think Imma purchase a few more 5 panels so I can stand out I really don't like looking like the next person.

Originally Posted by JuJu

dude snap backs were NEVER poppin. life is about that 59Fifty.

^ You showing your age right there
laugh.gif
. Not that it was trendy, but people just wore em. Of course fitteds existed but adjustable hats were just as popular. And one day, they just weren't anymore. Oh well.

I wonder if they own all those..... I didn't pay attention but that looks like at least $400 worth of snapbacks. 11 year olds getting those racks. How has this not been posted?

The only time, youll see me wearing a snap cap, is if i was working fo usps and even then i wouldnt wear it unless a bird craps on my head while i deliver packages. that was a thing of the past you know fresh prince and a diffrent world yea that was for that era. I wonder if fitted cost the same amount as snap caps.

Originally Posted by zack54attack

smh. What's even better is when I see people attach their snapback to their belt loops WHILE They have another snapback on.

Real Life isn't this.

it cant be... i never seen this...
wait...

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

in the 90s i had a snapback cuz my parents didnt wanna pay the difference for a fitted (in my case), 

surprised this hasnt been posted.

@ 2:35 fambs...
what has been seen... cannot be unseen...

frown.gif
frown.gif

roll.gif
at that snapback song. But what I hated is how people started jumping on snapbacks at the same time, but were buying New Era ones instead of the vintage ones.

Back
Top Bottom