Dating a woman with children

I’ve dated mad chicks who have had abortions but no kids yet. Don’t know if I would have the patience. Love kids but not ready to make that a regular routine in my life. At this point doubt I ever will.

If someone owns a horse, they probably have shmoney, that sound like a woman thats a keeper.
True, I'm in the South OC and there are horse trails through run through the hills and between some of the gated neighborhoods lol.

Of course smashing is fine but my problem is not being able to see her unless she has a baby sitter or the child is with their father

22stylez 22stylez

#BrokeBoy using a coupon
“Every penny counts”
EachFoolishFlyingfox-max-1mb.gif

FOH

my coupon game is weak.
my coworkers have books full of coupons and flourish

gotta keep a few Groupons loaded...batting cages for the fitness chicks, museum events for the intellectuals, discount drinks for the party girls.

you can go ahead and spend more than the value of the Groupon if you want tho.

gotta keep a few Groupons loaded...batting cages for the fitness chicks, museum events for the intellectuals, discount drinks for the party girls.

you can go ahead and spend more than the value of the Groupon if you want tho.
The wrestler gets kayfabed in the fantasy world of Shoe Talk

I wasn't serious man. I have spent thousands of dollars on Groupons

I’m 31 now and I still don’t really have an interest in dating women with children. I just moved to the U.K. and it seems like all the fine women are already seeded up. I decided to give it a shot but it just never works. Time is always an issue and the logistics ultimately become more trouble than they’re worth.

Bad record the last couple- 2 weeks ago kid throws up all in my backseat and cupholder, last night little crybaby *** 4-5 yr old just ruins the whole night and I got none in either case (the former Ghana-ian I have before tho but didnt that night, which she has since apologized for)

I’m 31 now and I still don’t really have an interest in dating women with children. I just moved to the U.K. and it seems like all the fine women are already seeded up. I decided to give it a shot but it just never works. Time is always an issue and the logistics ultimately become more trouble than they’re worth.

Amen brother , I'm with you on this

I try to use coupons at BJ's grocery store and online shopping sometimes , nothing wrong with it

Back
Top Bottom