Dating a woman with children

Single moms
6C7498E3-B1A5-42C2-9922-B741EF84E204.png

Fridge stay poppin.

The wrestler gets kayfabed in the fantasy world of Shoe Talk

I wasn't serious man. I have spent thousands of dollars on Groupons
I found out certain groupon have a limit (in my case 10) on the amount of times you can reuse them. Sam's also sells gift cards for 20% off their value which is great for dates. Code WINTER I think expires tomorrow is extra 20% off on Groupon rn
I don't get it, man, there are so many chicks without kids......
Where? In their 30s especially?

I felt like a bad human being for how much I hated that kid last night. I felt like I legit wanted something bad to happen to him, and that's a distasteful thought to have

Last edited:
Disagree. Quality of manhood has decreased. Women naturally follow our lead.
They not anymore

Circular argument. Easy to flip by saying the quality of women has decreased and is reflected in women letting any male lead them.

Could easily counter by saying the quality of men has decreased because men don't have a reason to go the extra mile anymore. Yambz are being had with a convincing IG profile and some hookah. Not trying to pick a bone, i just see a lot of men bashing these days that doesn't account for female responsibility. Women are quick to cite being a "ride or die" as if it's emotional resilience when in reality they should have never been laid up with some of these dudes in the first place.

Where? In their 30s especially?

I felt like a bad human being for how much I hated that kid last night. I felt like I legit wanted something bad to happen to him, and that's a distasteful thought to have
Gotta broaden your horizons, plenty of career-driven 30 year olds without kids. Are women in their 20's off the table for you?

Aint nothing wrong with having standards, but it seems like a lot of stances on this issue come straight from immaturity. Y'all really think dating a women with kids = taking care of their kids?? Most (non ratchet)single mothers aren't even going to let you meet their kids unless she thinks it going to get serious. Hell, YOU are her escape from her kids. BUT..on the flip side..what did that tweet say, "I love my bf, but my BD will always own this *****."

Back
Top Bottom