"Days of Future Past" - New X-Men Movie Release Date (First Class Sequel)

Jen Lawrence can be sexy but not in blue paint and naked with flat hair. The flat hair emphasizes the roundness of her face and you can use clothes in a way to make a lot of girls look sexy.

When you're naked with blue paint you really need a certain body type.

Last edited:
I find her really attractive but she seems like the kinda girl that takes nasty dumps. We'd get some stuff from the taco truck and she'd eat more than me, word to the girl in that taco bell commercial.

I feel you 100% :wow: :wow: :wow:

sexy-jen.jpg

She's fire to me. She's like approachable hot too :smokin
Is there anything as unapproachable. Find the hot women to be easier.

Ugly and average girls get approached too much.

Last edited:
Jen Lawrence can be sexy but not in blue paint and naked with flat hair. The flat hair emphasizes the roundness of her face and you can use clothes in a way to make a lot of girls look sexy.

When you're naked with blue paint you really need a certain body type.

100% this. When she was attacking the Vietnamese military general I was thinking "her body aint right for that"

Still tho. Don't like X1-X3 and I still think Romjin > Lawrence when it comes to Mystique.

Last edited:
Was that her leg when she put her foot to dudes throat? Some say it not. But whoever's body, leg or whatever it belonged too was looking right!!

Last edited:
So I came in here to read some insight on things I may have missed. 10+ pages later not sure what I was thinking :lol:

Either way, he's still justifying the creation of the Sentinal program, after spending a good chunk of the movie trying to stop it. Scumbag Magneto :lol:

I don't see why this part is confusing everyone.

The sentinal program took 50 years with Mystique being captured to get to the point where they could effectively destroy mutants. Once he failed in killing Mystique, Magneto figured the humans had enough to green light Trask's program after Beast/Magneto/Mystique being caught on the news.

At that point, Magneto knew humans didn't have enough technology to destroy mutants. Instead of sitting and waiting for the program to get strong enough to annihilate the mutants, he decided to strike first and start a war. He tried to round up soldiers by using the news cameras to tell mutants to join him. He made his objective very clear by trying to kill the damn president. Magneto knew what he was doing. Starting a war and trying to end it before humans knew what hit them.

-

This Magneto v. Quick Silver I don't really agree with. They wanted Magneto and Xavier to convince Mystique to not kill him. Convince is the key. They probably made QS a little too fast and overpowered for comedy reasons - but he didn't seem like a fighter. Mystique was basically an assassin at that point. He might've been able to kidnap her or something but that doesn't really solve the problem if she's deadset on killing Trask.

The sentinal program took 50 years with Mystique being captured to get to the point where they could effectively destroy mutants. Once he failed in killing Mystique, Magneto figured the humans had enough to green light Trask's program after Beast/Magneto/Mystique being caught on the news.

At that point, Magneto knew humans didn't have enough technology to destroy mutants. Instead of sitting and waiting for the program to get strong enough to annihilate the mutants, he decided to strike first and start a war. He tried to round up soldiers by using the news cameras to tell mutants to join him. He made his objective very clear by trying to kill the damn president. Magneto knew what he was doing. Starting a war and trying to end it before humans knew what hit them.

-

This Magneto v. Quick Silver I don't really agree with. They wanted Magneto and Xavier to convince Mystique to not kill him. Convince is the key. They probably made QS a little too fast and overpowered for comedy reasons - but he didn't seem like a fighter. Mystique was basically an assassin at that point. He might've been able to kidnap her or something but that doesn't really solve the problem if she's deadset on killing Trask.

If he knew what he was doing, it wouldn't have ended in failure. Like dude said, after moving an entire football stadium to the white house, I'd want sentinels on every block now.

was cool seeing the future end with everyone alive and teaching but i didnt like that they included it in the movie, seems like they really limited themselves by doing that

of course we all know that wolverine never dies ever but since we know what 50 years in the future looks like, we can now watch all the movies after DOFP knowing that prof x, cyclops, storm, beast, kitty, jean grey will not die

Mutant and proud made me throw up and poop at the same time :smh:

Yo are we capable of doing that?
Trust me we are :smh:
I find her really attractive but she seems like the kinda girl that takes nasty dumps. We'd get some stuff from the taco truck and she'd eat more than me, word to the girl in that taco bell commercial.
:lol: :x

She seems like the type that'd chill with you an offer a hj during those awkward moments. I may be getting that more from her SLPB role than he though :lol:
Either way, he's still justifying the creation of the Sentinal program, after spending a good chunk of the movie trying to stop it. Scumbag Magneto :lol:

And I'll just reiterate that I believe future Magneto knew exactly that young him would pull some **** like that. Magneto strolls in saying you'll need to find me too. That's bull ****. They didn't need Magneto to do this :lol: He just wanted out of prison early.

He really didn't need to be a fighter. He could've knocked her out and stranded her on an iceberg in Antartica and the movie would be done or he could've brought her to Charles and locked her up there.

Goddamnit. I just read this and lol'd

"An even better question is, if they've got a guy who can literally stop bullets with time to spare, why doesn't anything think to take him to Paris, given that their entire future hinges on stopping someone being shot?"

EDIT: Not sure if they are talking about Quick or Magneto :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah the way they sent of Quick after the show he put on was silly, I would have signed him to a 20 year contract on the spot if I was Charles....up until yesterday I thought that scene when dude went around the room changing the trajectory of the bullets like it was nothing was Charles freezing time while quick did his thing, but what actually happen was we witnessed his powers from a first persons POV, it was NUTS and soooooo funny....dude was amazing. I have a feeling Marvels Quicksilver won't be as fun, dude playing him has the personality of a twig :lol:

I don't think the main three stars will be back after Apocalypse. The only person I could imagine coming back is J. Law because that Hunger Games franchise will be over and her time as Hollywood's sweet heart will be over.

Last edited:
Yeah the way they sent of Quick after the show he put on was silly, I would have signed him to a 20 year contract on the spot if I was Charles....up until yesterday I thought that scene when dude went around the room changing the trajectory of the bullets like it was nothing was Charles freezing time while quick did his thing, but what actually happen was we witnessed his powers from a first persons POV, it was NUTS and soooooo funny....dude was amazing. I have a feeling Marvels Quicksilver won't be as fun, dude playing him has the personality of a twig :lol:

Marvel's version will be more fleshed out seeing how he plays a more important role. It'll be ridiculous to compare IMO. But people will of course.

Marvel's version will be more fleshed out seeing how he plays a more important role. It'll be ridiculous to compare IMO. But people will of course.

Ridiculous to compare quick with quick? They have to be compared.

Yah I think they will go with the messed up daddy issues version of him in AoU (like in the comics). He can still be fun but fun the way a douchebag is fun when he knows he is a douche and doesnt think he is god's gift to earth.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom