"Days of Future Past" - New X-Men Movie Release Date (First Class Sequel)

He'd just look goofy on screen.

I keep hearing this but in reality we have been brainwashed by 10 years of jackman wolverine. We don't know how'd it "look on screen" because we've never seen it and our minds are already set.

No matter what jackman IS wolverine

Last edited:
What's wolverine's official comic book weight? Isn't dude built like a terminator and weighs a ton? :lol:
The adamantium laced to his skeleton got him weighing like 500lbs. Son is an anchor in water :lol: Afraid to death of drowning. I felt that was a nice touch at the end even though he aint have the metal then.
Speaking of Wolverine what's his main comic book? Dude has like 6 of his own :lol:
The self-title one, The Wolverine. It never been that special but they're about to kill him off for a while in September. They've cut down on his other books. Only has 2 others now and one is like an anthology so doesn't count as much since it's Wolverine at different points in his life.

Last edited:
xmen days of the future past...

ib0O8iByuLPtNK.gif

The adamantium laced to his skeleton got him weighing like 500lbs. Son is an actor in water :lol: Afraid to death of drowning. I felt that was a nice touch at the end even though he aint have the metal then.
The self-title one, The Wolverine. It never been that special but they're about to kill him off for a while in September. They've cut down on his other books. Only has 2 others now and one is like an anthology so doesn't count as much since it's Wolverine at different points in his life.

:lol: exactly. I mean small hints to point out things like this bring the character out of the comics. Dude is literally a living terminator :lol:

Much better than I thought, QuickSilver was dope along with young Magneto and Blink. Movie was ok, not worth re watching. Overall 6/10

Looking back, Rebecca Romijn lowkey owned Mystique.

Honorable mention goes to Rebecca too. Spot on for a real life adaptation

edit: I was that slow :lol:

But I'm pretty sure Jen Lawrence is never gonna top her's. I think she's just miscast. If anything, she shoulda been Rogue.

Last edited:
I don't think they're ever gonna top Fassbender as Magneto in terms of casting for a movie. He shines in every scene.

Low key professor x (old one) was born to play him. I remember being 6 watching Star Trek already knowing he'd one day play him :lol:

I remember owning a Wizard magazine back in 96 and it casted their top picks as X-Men actors and they had Patrick Steward on there as Prof X. Couldn't see no one else playing him ever since. Him and J.K. Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson were born to play those roles.

^Is that in reference to my review or something else. Never saw The Wolverine.
In reference to all the xmen films that of came out :lol:

Wolverine is a human pitbull with metal bones. He never gets tired, doesn't care about anything but his people, has poor social skills, and sometimes goes into an uncontrollable rage. He's basically the hulk but little and doesn't gain strength when angrey.

If you haven't seen the wolverine DONT :lol:

Looking back, Rebecca Romijn lowkey owned Mystique.
That's what I'm saying and she played the little to no words silent assassin Mystique.
Yall just can't be posting any white dude that can grow a beard :lol:

Cavil is the last dude I'd want as Wolverine. Ignoring everybody complaining about wanting a short guy and Cavil not being that Cavil is not that good of an actor. He's pretty spot on to play the dull Clark Kent/Superman.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom