DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

@sea manup

@Osh Kosh Bosh

Your negative reviews resulted in Sadfleck:

laugh.gif

Last edited:
He's not sad because of the reviews. He's sad because he knows that he will have to start shooting another one of these movies with a hack fraud of a director in a couple weeks

So regarding the death of Superman, 1. Can someone drop some knowledge on how he'll come back or how you think he'll be utilized in the Justice League at this point? 2. I felt like his death wasn't completely "earned" in this movie. Do y'all feel like it had enough emotional impact or was it done wrong since there was a build up of society not accepting Superman and then they turn around and mourn him as their beloved.

Darkseid going to take supes body and mind control him
have him destroy everything
lois will be the key to bring him back

thats my guess...

was that the flash in wayne's dream? cuz that **** ain't make sense. i know the flash can travel thru time (flashpoint paradox) but how could wayne dream that if he never met the flash in the first place? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

It's definitely one of those wtf moments if you aren't a comic book fan but yes it was the flash and it could be a dream or not...

Personally, I don't think it was a "dream." I think Flash slipped back into the timestream and projected the future (using some kind of device created by Cyborg) into Bruce's subconscious. It's the warning of things to come (Darkseid, obviously).

ok so im watching the dream again...im able to make it out better...

"am i too soon? im too soon! you're right about him. you've always been right about him! FEAR HIM! ...FIND US, YOU HAVE TO FIND US!"

this would explain why wayne wanted diana to stay and help look for the others. if this wasn't a dream and a deliberate move by flash, then his timing was off i guess? and who is HIM? clark? or darkseid?

He's not sad because of the reviews. He's sad because he knows that he will have to start shooting another one of these movies with a hack fraud of a director in a couple weeks
I must say I enjoy angry @sea manup. The only other time I've seen you this hyped was in the topic about Yelp chick getting fired.

laugh.gif

I think before that he said Lois is the key or something. Lemme see if I could find the whole clip.

Alright in this one Flash clearly says Lois Lane is the key. I am not sure if he says he is "too soon" or "find them soon" them meaning metas.

Darkseid going to take supes body and mind control him
have him destroy everything
lois will be the key to bring him back

thats my guess...

How did the dirt start moving on the coffin though? Was he not really killed or killed and coming back to us?

I'm interested in seeing how Snyder and the writers play out the "resurrection" of Superman. Especially if he ends up going on a tear due to Lois. Society hated him, embraced him in his death and now how are they going to react to him coming back?

The movie definitely shouldn't have ended the way it did. Superman hasn't had the opportunity to flourish and endear himself to us. We needed MoS 2 man

Alright in this one Flash clearly says Lois Lane is the key. I am not sure if he says he is "too soon" or "find them soon" them meaning metas.

ok so him is clark...but what role could she possible play down the road? she's safe and all that, unless darkseid uses louis to blackmail superman again to fight for the wrong reasons..

why does batman, who has been established to be a grumpy dude who doesnt trust anyone, send WW all the files to the super heroes when their only previous interaction was her stealing something from him then giving it back?

I would understand if it was just her picture, but what possible logic is there at that point of the story for him to send all the files to her?

after such an earth shattering vision and seeing a dude come through the portal in the batcave, why does he proceed to go back to his quest to fight superman? wouldnt any highly intelligent detective realise that there might be more important things to look into than needing the ego boost of beating superman? 

Or Lois could die and that leads to Supes being bad?

Lois is never safe :lol:

Or as someone else suggested, Supes could be revived by Darkseid and mind controlled and Lois is the key to getting him back?

Being revived by Darkseid and brainwashing him that Lois is on Bats sides makes that dream sequence make more sense.

Here Supes says "she was my world and you took her from me", not sure that means she dies or that Darkseid has manipulated Supes into thinking she's with Bats now. Then Flash goes on to say "Lois Lane is the key", "find them soon", and "he was right about him".

why does batman, who has been established to be a grumpy dude who doesnt trust anyone, send WW all the files to the super heroes when their only previous interaction was her stealing something from him then giving it back?

I would understand if it was just her picture, but what possible logic is there at that point of the story for him to send all the files to her?

after such an earth shattering vision and seeing a dude come through the portal in the batcave, why does he proceed to go back to his quest to fight superman? wouldnt any highly intelligent detective realise that there might be more important things to look into than needing the ego boost of beating superman? 

Bats wanted the yamz

Bats wanted the yamz

I was gonna say :lol:

He started to trust her when she gave back his files and saw that he isn't against him and Lex had something on her. He sent the other stuff to show that she isn't alone in being powered. As he said, he could also share.

Its not an ego boost to beat Supes, he geniunely finds him as a threat and Flash told him he was right about him. Plus Lex has been manipulating him too and pushed him over the edge with those notes about letting his family die.

Last edited:

Bats wanted the yamz
I swear the last line of that email would've been: What dat mouf do?

Last edited:
Somebody in their review said something to the extent replying to the no laughs or fun in this movie that you should go watch a Marvel movie and you want the dark gritty movies and that's what DC/WB does, no. Just no. DC/WB doesn't make dark and gritty movies. The past 16 years, hell the past 30 years, DC/WB has mostly made Batman movies and they have been appropriately dark and gritty. The other stuff has been good to lackluster Superman flicks and one terrible GL movie.

All they've done is realize we only have success with Batman so lets apply the tone of his movies to this cinematic universe we're trying out. That was a bad idea. Then they got Zach Snyder to do them. MOS was bad because of it. It's not like DC/WB cornered the market on dark and gritty cbm and are good at it.

You're right though, I'd rather go to Marvel at this point cuz at least the netflix series do dark and gritty right.

Yep, same ones from the MOS thread, wait til Zik actually sees the film when he's done giving opinions the last couple days without even watchin it yet. :lol: Then the trio will be complete and they can destroy scene after scene and come up with stupid *** why this, why that's like you can do for every movie in history.

I've seen this thread before. :rolleyes
After reading your post with you trying your hardest to defend it, preemptively calling out ppl for nitpicking, claiming the ppl who don't like it were the ppl that already didn't like it before seeing it despite the fact there's like 10 posters who specifically posted they wanted to like it but it was bad, and just the length of your post trying to praise the movie when it doesn't really read like you had a lot to praise I am not gonna reengage with you when it comes to these movies. It's clear you have much lower standards than I and we want different things and got different tastes for these movies. It's funny though cuz I couldn't even make out from your review if you liked this more than MOS :lol:

I'm not even sure I want to watch this movie to be honest. Only thing keeping me around is Batffleck.

Miss me with you constantly defending bad movies and then wanting to complain that ppl are saying it's bad and why.

Love these JL theories. And I asked this earlier, but anyone got any theories on what happen to Wayne Manor? Looked burnt down

Superman could hear Lois from around the world, in the middle east, ANYWHERE.

but Lex kidnaps his MOTHER, and Superman has no idea where she is. :x :lol:

Superman could hear Lois from around the world, in the middle east, ANYWHERE.

but Lex kidnaps his MOTHER, and Superman has no idea where she is. :x :lol:

That's just the plot inconsistencies that come from being so damn powerful. Superman's powers probably shoud've been nerfed.

Back
Top Bottom