DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I've seen Ezra Miller in exactly two movies

In one movie he was a flamboyant gay dude in a high school movie

In the other he was a creepy teenager who became a mass murderer

He played both well

He has acting chops and flair. He will be great as Flash.

Last edited:
was that the flash in wayne's dream? cuz that **** ain't make sense. i know the flash can travel thru time (flashpoint paradox) but how could wayne dream that if he never met the flash in the first place? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

It's definitely one of those wtf moments if you aren't a comic book fan but yes it was the flash and it could be a dream or not...

was that the flash in wayne's dream? cuz that **** ain't make sense. i know the flash can travel thru time (flashpoint paradox) but how could wayne dream that if he never met the flash in the first place? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

It's definitely one of those wtf moments if you aren't a comic book fan but yes it was the flash and it could be a dream or not...

but thats a huge hole if wayne never met the flash and it was a dream...if it happened BEFORE...like a previous day or week or something, and he's remembering it IN a dream then that makes sense

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] "you were right about him! You've always been right about him! Fear him!"

can someone explain this to me i didn't follow what the flash was talking about, and how wayne dreamt this if he doesn't know the flash....

unless this was something that happened before?

I think Bats dreams were more like premonitions, like he doesn't know Parademons either but he dreamt of it.

Really wish they would've chosen my guy MM in stead of Vic. The tone of the DCEU is perfect for his character
+ MM
- Aqua Man

I hate aqua man
They did a great job revamping his character in New 52.

Dude is severely overlooked. Momoa's cameo in BvS was rough though -- looked like he was holding his breath underwater.

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Just finished watching. So much to process, but my initial reaction is that things definitely felt rushed. Contrary to some in here, however, I'm not going to list and/or dwell on every "fault" in the movie; I'll simply say that it could've been better.

I'm nonetheless left intrigued by the future of this universe--literally and metaphorically speaking. The scene with Flash in the time stream, in the Batcave, was very nice. It's the one scene that left me wanting more. That scene also significantly expands the potential for the universe. Whereas before we were dealing with one time-line and one universe, the possibility for time travel opens the door for multiverses and alternate realities within the DC universe, which is pretty exciting.

Anyway, not that it matters, but right now--after first viewing--i'd score this movie 6/10. Perhaps I'll appreciate it more on subsequent viewings.

Hold up,Ezra Miller is the kid in that gif where dude is going ham on himself with his mother watching?!?!

Last edited:

but thats a huge hole if wayne never met the flash and it was a dream...if it happened BEFORE...like a previous day or week or something, and he's remembering it IN a dream then that makes sense

Definitely could have been executed better, again one of those more of a fan service detail. Again I do think it's more of a premonition (the Mad Max dream sequence and parademon coming from Martha Waynes grave) and Flash' appearance was real. I think it's just one of those things that is up to the audience how to interpret but yeah I definitely see where many has a gripe with those scenes.

Dude is severely overlooked. Momoa's cameo in BvS was rough though -- looked like he was holding his breath underwater.

:lol:  

They need to figure that out :lol: Aquaman movie is going to be weird if they can't nail those underwater scenes.

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] "you were right about him! You've always been right about him! Fear him!"

can someone explain this to me i didn't follow what the flash was talking about, and how wayne dreamt this if he doesn't know the flash....

unless this was something that happened before?

I think Bats dreams were more like premonitions, like he doesn't know Parademons either but he dreamt of it.

hmm thats deep...

Really wish they would've chosen my guy MM in stead of Vic. The tone of the DCEU is perfect for his character

+ MM

- Aqua Man

I hate aqua man

word like they started filming after he'd been holding his breath for like 3 min lol.

I think the Knightmare could have been a post credit scene instead. Have people even more confused :lol:

I think the other Metas reveal would have been a great post-credit scene but I didn't mind it where it was.

I initially thought it was in the middle of everything because that's when things were about to get into heck but it was actually inserted in a good transition, just before everything happens WW looks and clicks those links and watches the vids and that led her to want to leave the city and then things started happening with Supes v Bats or Supes vs Doomsday or Bats v Thugs.

Personally, I don't think it was a "dream." I think Flash slipped back into the timestream and projected the future (using some kind of device created by Cyborg) into Bruce's subconscious. It's the warning of things to come (Darkseid, obviously).

They need to figure that out :lol: Aquaman movie is going to be weird if they can't nail those underwater scenes.

They need to roll the Brinks truck in and bring James Cameron aboard :lol:

Last edited:
So regarding the death of Superman, 1. Can someone drop some knowledge on how he'll come back or how you think he'll be utilized in the Justice League at this point? 2. I felt like his death wasn't completely "earned" in this movie. Do y'all feel like it had enough emotional impact or was it done wrong since there was a build up of society not accepting Superman and then they turn around and mourn him as their beloved.

I liked that Aquaman scene, started with the glowing eyes like they were discovering some weird new underwater monster then he appears looking like he is checking it out then up goes with his water powers.

Definitely curious how they'd film that though, the whole underwater sequences but I guess we'll see a wet Amber Heard for an hour and a half so it can't be too bad :lol:

Personally, I don't think it was a "dream." I think Flash slipped back into the timestream and projected the future (using some kind of device created by Cyborg) into Bruce's subconscious. It's the warning of things to come (Darkseid, obviously).

I think that is entirely plausible too.

Back
Top Bottom