DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

Superman could hear Lois from around the world, in the middle east, ANYWHERE.

but Lex kidnaps his MOTHER, and Superman has no idea where she is. :x :lol:

to be fair she probably told him where she was going and was on standby

plus he seems more obsessed stalking her so it makes sense that he isn't there to listen to everything his mom was doing, probably want to avoid hearing who his mom is doing too :lol:

Last edited:

but Lex kidnaps his MOTHER, and Superman has no idea where she is.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
Supes has tasted Lois sugar walls, so of course he'll save her.

but Lex kidnaps his MOTHER, and Superman has no idea where she is. :x :lol:

what about when lex kidnapped her, threw her off a building giving superman literally 5 seconds to notice and respond? :lol:

why you got to cut out the rest of the post though...

plus he seems more obsessed stalking her

Real talk, with X-Ray vision, flight, super speed and hearing, Supes could have easily found his moms
dude was at lex's house, saw a girl in a burning building in mexico in the news and was able to instantly get there to save her but he couldnt scan the city in 10 minutes to find and save his mom 
laugh.gif

How else do we make superman an interesting character if he is all powerful all the time?

This supes criticism isnt even about the movie anymore if we are going to go there

How else do we make superman an interesting character if he is all powerful all the time?

This supes criticism isnt even about the movie anymore if we are going to go there

Nerf him. Superman doesn't have to be omnipotent to he Superman. Give him an established range for his powers and show him getting his *** beat because point blank period I can name 20 characters from both Marvel and DC who could eat his *** for breakfast.

Superman has writer problems, not character problems.

Nerf him. Superman doesn't have to be omnipotent to he Superman. Give him an established range for his powers and show him getting his *** beat because point blank period I can name 20 characters from both Marvel and DC who could eat his *** for breakfast.

Superman has writer problems, not character problems.
Details, fam.
nerd.gif

aahhhh. not worth it :lol:

its just going around in circles

Its just me disagreeing.

again. maybe I've been confused this whole time about what a discussion forum is supposed to be for.

if you like the movie good for you, no one is telling you, you shouldn't like it.

Really? Because it sure looks like you are trying your best to convince others to hate it?

I mean even when I waved the white flag and you've won, you still can't seem to let it go.
This honestly just reads as a passive aggressive way of you asking dude to stop posting his opinion of the movie specifically cuz he doesn't like it and you do.

I aint see a lot of this when we were all ******** on Fan4stic or ASM2 or any other bad past cbm.

but Lex kidnaps his MOTHER, and Superman has no idea where she is.
sick.gif
laugh.gif

what about when lex kidnapped her, threw her off a building giving superman literally 5 seconds to notice and respond? 
laugh.gif
why you got to cut out the rest of the post though...
plus he seems more obsessed stalking her
so in MoS he lets thousands of people die, okay whatever he's just learning

this movie rather than being a hero he brutally murders a guy to save lois, stops batman and lets the bad guys get away because gotham's new hall monitor wants to give bruce a warning, doesnt notice a bomb that blows up killing everyone in the room, gets played by lex into fighting batman, gets beat by batman and lives on a very random coincidence, totally trusts a guy he has hated the entire movie to save his mom, never even asks batman if his mom is safe, nearly drowns trying to get the spear, kills doomsday

then he dies

for one of the most iconic heros ever and DC's greatest hero this guy was a complete fraud. 

aahhhh. not worth it :lol:

its just going around in circles

Its just me disagreeing.

again. maybe I've been confused this whole time about what a discussion forum is supposed to be for.

if you like the movie good for you, no one is telling you, you shouldn't like it.

Really? Because it sure looks like you are trying your best to convince others to hate it?

I mean even when I waved the white flag and you've won, you still can't seem to let it go.
This honestly just reads as a passive aggressive way of you asking dude to stop posting his opinion of the movie specifically cuz he doesn't like it and you do.

I aint see a lot of this when we were all ******** on Fan4stic or ASM2 or any other bad past cbm.

They can deny all they want, but cats like RFX and CP are all up in their feels for whatever reason. Funny thing is I see some of the posters that really enjoyed the film still post some of the concerns as the ones who didn't. No issues there because they gave it above a 7.

Back
Top Bottom