DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

That gambit movie seems dead like it should be.

Yep, lots of issues with it behind-the-scenes.

Liman can help DCEU flourish. He'll probably put in a good word for Tatum as Shazam.

giphy.gif

Doug Liman (edge of tomorrow) is directing JL dark with Del Toro writing the script.

Update: No longer directing Gambit.

No mention of Del Toro writing though, maybe their working from his older script?

EDGE OF TOMORROW Director Doug Liman Will Helm WB And DC's JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK Movie

Doug Liman is set to direct the Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment adaptation of “Dark Universe” — a.k.a., “Justice League Dark.”

Scott Rudin is producing. Michael Gilio is writing the script.

Last edited:
I'd love for Keanu to come back. But I kinda feel that it would be weird because that would mean his movie was In the DCEU. Meaning there's a God and stuff. Unless we're just to disregard that

Also I don't really care if Constantine is supposed to be British. If you can get John wick, you get John wick

I'd love for Keanu to come back. But I kinda feel that it would be weird because that would mean his movie was In the DCEU. Meaning there's a God and stuff. Unless we're just to disregard that

Also I don't really care if Constantine is supposed to be British. If you can get John wick, you get John wick

God exist in DC... I think. Well I know Gods do because you know... Ares is running around. The OG Constantine movie could fit in the current DCEU.

God exist in DC... I think. Well I know Gods do because you know... Ares is running around. The OG Constantine movie could fit in the current DCEU.
I know gods, but I mean God God. And Lucifer around. Like I'm not gonna get into power levels of Ares vs God but that's just kinda dumb if he'd be in the DCEU. Also it's dumb in comics but that just gets a pass

Maybe Matt Damon will be John Constantine?

I can actually see that or Ryan Gosling.

Last edited:

I know gods, but I mean God God. And Lucifer around. Like I'm not gonna get into power levels of Ares vs God but that's just kinda dumb if he'd be in the DCEU. Also it's dumb in comics but that just gets a pass

God exists in both the DC and Marvel Universe. It's not touched on too often, because there are just so many other cosmic entities and deities in both universes. I doubt any writer is trying too hard to step on any one religions toes.

Last edited:
Zatanna will be so delicious in live action

Get a sexy black haired Latina :evil:

DC Comics really got the baddest females
You over here talking about cartoon drawings fam :lol:

Both are attractive. I appreciate the skinny chicks too unlike a lot of nt.
Only so many get my attention and they gotta be attractive to me.
So now the question becomes: Recast Constantine or use Matt Ryan?
Is this a serious question? :lol:

None of those tv dudes getting any movie shine.

Last edited:
I mean if you can show me Gal suddenly having an attractive body getting DPed or in a gangbang doing her thing impressively maybe, maybe I would change my mind.

Son really based his metric of a woman's attractiveness on how often she's been depicted being spitroasted by several dudes' meats

noted-ryan-the-office.gif

I mean if you can show me Gal suddenly having an attractive body getting DPed or in a gangbang doing her thing impressively maybe, maybe I would change my mind.

Son really based his metric of a woman's attractiveness on how often she's been depicted being spitroasted by several dudes' meats

noted-ryan-the-office.gif
No. She's attractive cuz she's attractive.

What she's depicted doing just makes me want to smash even more.

As opposed to Gal who is flat as a board.

And don't try to pass judgement on me after expressing attraction to the cartoon drawings of DC's female characters with the statement they have the baddest females :rolleyes :lol:

Last edited:
I think a good move would be for WB to cast John Krasinski as Constantine

Not too familar with his work (Had to Google him to be sure of who you were talking about), but he doesn't really give me a Constantine vibe just from looking at him. Though of course acting is all about stepping into a new role and making it work.

Back
Top Bottom