DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I'd love for Keanu to come back. But I kinda feel that it would be weird because that would mean his movie was In the DCEU. Meaning there's a God and stuff. Unless we're just to disregard that

Also I don't really care if Constantine is supposed to be British. If you can get John wick, you get John wick

God exist in DC... I think. Well I know Gods do because you know... Ares is running around. The OG Constantine movie could fit in the current DCEU.
I know gods, but I mean God God. And Lucifer around. Like I'm not gonna get into power levels of Ares vs God but that's just kinda dumb if he'd be in the DCEU. Also it's dumb in comics but that just gets a pass

God exist, Lucifer all of the angels, etc

1257927631008112418.gif

Pretty dope rumor/story idea for MoS 2 from 4chan:

• The working titles for the film are Superman: Last Son and Last Son of Krypton.

• Geoff Johns and Zack Snyder wrote the story.

• J.J Abrams has been approached to direct the film. Doug Liman was also a candidate. Snyder is still interested in directing the character.

• Snyder and Johns want to complete a Superman trilogy.

• Brainiac is the main villain.

• The film would open with a Krypton sequence ten years before the birth of Superman. Brainiac takes the city of Kandor while General Zod, Faora and his forces try to defend the city. Kara Zor-El is also a soldier that ends up trapped by Brainiac in the bottled city of Kandor.

• Geoff Johns and Zack Snyder wrote the opening sequence with the intention of showing that General Zod was once a hero.

• General Sam Lane would have a small role in the film and will be set up as a potential future antagonist.

• Lois Lane's role is really small. The story will focus on Superman, Brainiac and Krypton.

• The capital of Thanagar will be in Brainiac's collection.

• Martain Manhunter was discussed at one point. He would have chased Brainiac to earth after Brainiac captured his race alongside his family.

• Superman will travel to space in this film.

• Kara Zor-El will meet her cousin once he enters Brainiac's ship. She'll be younger due to the fact that races in bottled cities don't age.

• Superman would fight Brianiac twice in this film. In space and on Earth.

• The Justice League would make a cameo at the end of the film to help Superman in the final battle.
Casting rumor for JL Dark from last November:

Extremely excited for what this movie can become....especially with Liman directing. I loved Edge of Tomorrow.
Ben Mendelsohn is rumored to play Anton Arcane.

Colin Farrell is rumored to play Constantine.

Mona Bellucci is rumored to play Madame Xanadu.

Ewan Mcgregor is rumored to play Jason Blood. (Etrigan the Demon)

Ron Perlman is rumored to play Swamp Thing.

Unknown actor for Deadman. They are seeking comedian actor for the role.

Unknown actress for Zatanna.
I need Lizzy Caplan as Zatanna!!! 

Here's a really good fancast photoshop of Colin Farrell as Constantine and Jessica Chastain as Poison Ivy

And just for extra...a fusion of Gadot+Robbie 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Ben Mendelsohn is rumored to play Anton Arcane.

Colin Farrell is rumored to play Constantine.

Mona Bellucci is rumored to play Madame Xanadu.

Ewan Mcgregor is rumored to play Jason Blood. (Etrigan the Demon)

Ron Perlman is rumored to play Swamp Thing.

Unknown actor for Deadman. They are seeking comedian actor for the role.

Unknown actress for Zatanna.
- Mendelsohn is contracted to Disney/SW, no? Or is Rogue One just a one-off?

- All these other casting choices look solid.

- Like @nomnomdestroy said, Lizzy Caplan = Zatanna

Martian Manhunter is the last survivor of his family and race. How is Brainiac capturing dead/non-existent people? :lol:

There's no way Geoff Johns would write a script that had an error like that. Unless Brainiac kills the Martians. AND captures Hawkman's capital? Plus I doubt he would want the JL to show up in Supes' true sequel. If people thought BVS tried to do too much, this is going to eclipse it.

All the Superman movie needs is a good story to focus on Supes and whoever the villain is and make people get behind Kal as he overcomes the situation. It's the difference between Spider-man 2 and Spider-man 3.

that superman rumor sounds so promising. if they get jj abrams man.... the guy can turn **** to gold

and also the less amy adams the better

go get jessica alba to play lana lang

and ron pearlman would play swamp thing :lol:

im still waiting for that third hellboy movie

Martian Manhunter is the last survivor of his family and race. How is Brainiac capturing dead/non-existent people? :lol:

There's no way Geoff Johns would write a script that had an error like that. Unless Brainiac kills the Martians. AND captures Hawkman's capital? Plus I doubt he would want the JL to show up in Supes' true sequel. If people thought BVS tried to do too much, this is going to eclipse it.

All the Superman movie needs is a good story to focus on Supes and whoever the villain is and make people get behind Kal as he overcomes the situation. It's the difference between Spider-man 2 and Spider-man 3.

It's as simple as them changing it for the films dude. :lol:

The ideas in that rumor sound promising though, but a lot of things sound good and then aren't.

Last edited:
I guess, but that's a big part of his character. Like Superman with the Kryptonians. If the Kryptonians and Martians are alive, do those guys realistically have reasons to go to Earth? Krypton doesn't get blown up and Kal-El grows up with his biological family. The Martians don't get killed and J'onn has a nice family life with his people.

Back
Top Bottom