Dear Jermaine, please do not fall off before your debut drops! Sincerely, Hip Hop. Vol: Drake, Wiz

Flight School
POTC 2
Star Power
Kush & OJ

Lyrics transitioning to Good music.

C'mon man... Drake fell off??

If having his debut album go platinum in this day in age off of no smash single then I'd love to "fall off" too.

Men lie, women lie. Numbers don't.

C'mon man... Drake fell off??

If having his debut album go platinum in this day in age off of no smash single then I'd love to "fall off" too.

Men lie, women lie. Numbers don't.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Kendrick Lamar is horrible. I dont know how you guys can listen to him.

QFMFE  Almost slapped my girl's iPod out her hand for playin that b.s. in my car.
But back to the topic. Despite how many albums Drake sold, in terms of quality Thank Me Later wasn't nearly as good as So Far Gone, or Comeback Season.  If Thank Me Later dropped in place of So Far Gone he wouldn't be a popular as he is today.

QFMFE  Almost slapped my girl's iPod out her hand for playin that b.s. in my car.
But back to the topic. Despite how many albums Drake sold, in terms of quality Thank Me Later wasn't nearly as good as So Far Gone, or Comeback Season.  If Thank Me Later dropped in place of So Far Gone he wouldn't be a popular as he is today.

laugh.gif
I thought I was the only one. Man is dookie diapers.

Originally Posted by CJ616

Is J. Cole even in a position to fall off yet?  I really wouldn't consider him all the way "on".  
have to go with this
i dont see it happening anyway when he does get on....it wud be completely fake and hard to take serious

Originally Posted by CJ616

Is J. Cole even in a position to fall off yet?  I really wouldn't consider him all the way "on".  
have to go with this
i dont see it happening anyway when he does get on....it wud be completely fake and hard to take serious

"cuz either you play the game or let the game play you, and be that broke +#%@$%*$!+*% talkin bout 'i stayed true'" - J.Cole

"cuz either you play the game or let the game play you, and be that broke +#%@$%*$!+*% talkin bout 'i stayed true'" - J.Cole

Dont see him fallin off before his debut.
Now him fallin off after may be a diff story,
although I dont see that either. He looks like
the type to not do well in the industry and get
fed up, ala Lupe.

Dont see him fallin off before his debut.
Now him fallin off after may be a diff story,
although I dont see that either. He looks like
the type to not do well in the industry and get
fed up, ala Lupe.

J. Cole needs a HIT single.. no "who dat" and then another joint for the radio. if he release some hot *%$$ for the summer, he might be on his way

J. Cole needs a HIT single.. no "who dat" and then another joint for the radio. if he release some hot *%$$ for the summer, he might be on his way

How the hell did Drake fall off. Dude is at the top of his game right now platinum album, european tour, grammy nominations, he hasn't reached his peak at all.

How the hell did Drake fall off. Dude is at the top of his game right now platinum album, european tour, grammy nominations, he hasn't reached his peak at all.

Back
Top Bottom