Dear Jermaine, please do not fall off before your debut drops! Sincerely, Hip Hop. Vol: Drake, Wiz

drake might not be as big as he is without wayne but he'd still be doing pretty well... his music is exactly what mainstream wants

drake might not be as big as he is without wayne but he'd still be doing pretty well... his music is exactly what mainstream wants

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

I really don't get why NT has this insane desire for every artist to "blow" up! Who cares?! I am a huge J. Cole fan and I could care less if everyone across the country is singing some dumbed down song he made for the radio. As a fan of Cole and hip-hop I just want to hear good music.

Dudes on here act like if he doesn't blow then that takes away from his talent or success as an artist. Sadly for too many in music and "fans" success is linked solely to "blowing up."

Let the music and artist speak for itself....how much he/she sells isn't going to impact your life in any way?! So really it ("blowing up) doesn't matter at all.

cant front, i forget this sometimes. good post

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

I really don't get why NT has this insane desire for every artist to "blow" up! Who cares?! I am a huge J. Cole fan and I could care less if everyone across the country is singing some dumbed down song he made for the radio. As a fan of Cole and hip-hop I just want to hear good music.

Dudes on here act like if he doesn't blow then that takes away from his talent or success as an artist. Sadly for too many in music and "fans" success is linked solely to "blowing up."

Let the music and artist speak for itself....how much he/she sells isn't going to impact your life in any way?! So really it ("blowing up) doesn't matter at all.

cant front, i forget this sometimes. good post

not gonna front... i used to consider myself a fairly big j cole supporter but ALL of his joints are only good for like 2 or 3 listens then i'm tired of his stuff... and i'm a hip hopper! idk its something about him that doesn't resonate, rather, appeals to the surface... idk i can't explain it

not gonna front... i used to consider myself a fairly big j cole supporter but ALL of his joints are only good for like 2 or 3 listens then i'm tired of his stuff... and i'm a hip hopper! idk its something about him that doesn't resonate, rather, appeals to the surface... idk i can't explain it

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Big Sean is that dude to listen too if you're in dire need of a good nap/nights sleep.

Church.
pimp.gif

As a fairly big J Cole fan I don't think he's even "On" enough yet to even fall off. I hope all this talk about his album not dropping etc is inaccurate though.
Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Kendrick Lamar is horrible. I dont know how you guys can listen to him.

1240265992468.jpg

I USED to say this @ one point, but dude has bars (if you can get past his voice
sick.gif
)

As a fairly big J Cole fan I don't think he's even "On" enough yet to even fall off. I hope all this talk about his album not dropping etc is inaccurate though.
Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Kendrick Lamar is horrible. I dont know how you guys can listen to him.

1240265992468.jpg

I USED to say this @ one point, but dude has bars (if you can get past his voice
sick.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom