Dear White People

Don't be a menace lost the message ein the cornyness just like people lost the subtle message in meteor man. Better yet how the boondocks has tons of message yet pee on see riley

oh the satire. I felt like boys n the hood and menace to society tried to scare young black kids but had that advesre
affect.

Did dudes just call don't he a menace corny and said people missed the message? Did they miss the message in scary movie 1 and 2?

Did dudes just call don't he a menace corny and said people missed the message? Did they miss the message in scary movie 1 and 2?

I said they missed the mesaage in the corniness of it

and yeah Menace to society around my way had kids wanting to live that life

Bruh...why are we talking about hood films.
This is definitely a black nerd/hipster film.

I was just comparing it to hood movies how the message can get lost in the corniness.
Also I didnt want to call it blacksploitation cuz I dont like that word but yes I agree with you.

but then how else will we get a black lead character in hollywood?

As a black guy who has lived in some countries with literally NO black population and has also lived in suburbs..... NEVER AGAIN. I'm a big fan of self-segregation.

If you choose to try your luck being tolerated in white neighborhoods, more power to you.

I know it is a frowned upon opinion. I dont mind being in the minority here.

I feel you on this. Nothing traumatic happened to me in a white neighborhood but I support self supporting black neighborhoods.

Traumatic is over-exaggerating it. Nothing traumatic happened to me either, I was sick of the ******** I dealt with on the daily in many of those places, no matter how small it was.

Not showing anywhere near me. :smh:

Hope it gets a wider release.

Last edited:
Not showing anywhere near me. :smh:

Hope it gets a wider release.

I think the movie is getting a wider release next weekend and if it performs well next weekend (fingers crossed) it will get a wider release.

Saw it. Not bad.

Someone did say it was worst than Django while we were in the theater. Haven't fully seen Django--couldn't comment.

The audience was into it.

If you've seen A Different World it definitely has that vibe to it. Wouldn't be surprised if it leads to a web series ala a modern Different World.

It only showing in Atlantic Station about 20 miles from me. Will check it out around Friday

Back
Top Bottom