delete

I'm saying though Lurkin2long, I'm being very specific. Dude came here to relieve HIS stress. HIS stress entertains ME right now. He scratched my back,so I'd scratch his, but he %!+@+$ up past repair so I can't help him. The most I can do is go against the grain and not harp on him. Think about howboring NT would be if we all started being morally and politically correct on the internet. That's what screen names and avatars are for, right? Ican't rightfully pass judgment on him, from my perspective.

Originally Posted by jeenewed

Why should your friend care? It's not like they were still together.

TRUTH

IF HE WASN'T GOING TO DO IT

SOMEBODY ELSE WAS
eyes.gif

EVERYBODY GETTING TIGHT FOR ?

YOO OP

EVEN THO YOU NEVER TOLD THE TRUTH WHICH IS MESSED UP

SO I WOULDN'T KNOW HOW HE FEELS

BUT IF YOU SORRY & THE WHOLE NINE

AND HE STILL TRIPPING THEN JUST MOVE ON

AIN'T LIKE YOU WIFE HIS GIRL....SAY THAT LOL

YOU DID IT ALL FOR THE NOOKIE
laugh.gif

we all make mistakes..just learn from them and not do it next time. just apologize to him and give him the honest truth even if its going to hurt and make himoutraged

What kind of simpleton falls for that?
alien.gif
She got you right where she wanted you AND youwanted to be there so don't even fake. Oh well...now you know what not to do in the future if you want to have friends. See this as a learning experience.

dude came asking for advice tho. there is no advice to give. his "friend" might forgive if but if he doesn't it would probably be justified.

Now you see something?

now that that's done, the only thing i can tell you is own up to your mistake and come clean.

Damn, you guys defending him are doing too much. Things like "if he didnt do it, someone else was"

YEAH AND? So what? That other person would be a nobody, we all move on. There are some things you do and some things you dont, there is no advice to give forthis situation. He needs to take the loss and fess up.

The friendship is OVER. Most likely she gets back with HIM. And your stuck on the curb. And he gets all your boys to HATE you. Might see fists coming.

You shouldn't have smashed her. That's a big sin. You NEVER mess with your boy's ex. Don't be mad if he beats you down either you deserve it.I'm sure that he is hurt and will find it to hard to ever trust you again.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

sorry doggie. theres nothing you can really do except for post pics.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yo you pulled that one off....every post i seefrom you it's involving pics
laugh.gif

As for OP...just ask yourself...was the vagina worth it?

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Smash again
laugh.gif
.... what ELSE could he have to lose? Might as well.... and don't be tryna be all goody goddy best friendy and +!+% now neither. Hell.might as well make it an affair...

laugh.gif

where's OP been since starting the thread?

to OP--
laugh.gif
what did you think was gonna happen? I seriously want to know what you were thinking to convince yourself that it was okay to do something likethis.

laugh.gif

#%@*%!$ loser.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by drewackall2

[h3]I missed up big this time...Vol. Serious Responses Only[/h3]
Yeah, you did
tired.gif

On a serious note, F you and everyone that is like you.

The hell is wrong with you?

Back
Top Bottom