delete

If u(he) cant take the imagery of another #++*# being with your ex, whether it's your best friend, ya brother or some random kat, u shouldn't of brokenup with her. Yea...u would expect your friends to hold themselves to a higher standard...but if she bad and she tossin it to u like a stretch play to Reggie(in his USC days)
laugh.gif
...for a split second, all that moral might go outthe window. Son had to be rationalzing like...'Hmmm...it is his ex
eyes.gif
......but look at that %#* right now
eek.gif
...that *$$! is talking tome
laugh.gif
....and they're not together anymore...'. That breakup wasstill fresh...u !##%*#+ out for not tellin your boy your intentions and asking him, if it came down to that worse case scenario...how would u feel about ? orno matter what should I look somewhere else?

Pics? I gotta see if it was worth it
laugh.gif
smh.gif

not only did you smash your homies ex, then you lied about it
eyes.gif

the only honor you have left (since you are no longer a bro) is to stand in the circle while your boys stomp you out

and RIP

Originally Posted by besthandsInDM

Originally Posted by eye see soles

I think he's more upset that you lied to him than you smashed his ex.
No I doubt that one...

laugh.gif
I know right. That's a double whammy
roll.gif

OGbobbyjohnson773 wrote:
"Ain't no fun...."
U a damn lie. It is fun
laugh.gif
, I would flip if one of my dudesgot buckets w/ my girl. I'd be even more pissed at her though for openin her legs to em from jump.

tired.gif

This is going to take a lot of insight and judgement on your own. Not to musch I can tell you but to just " Do the right thing. "

Man two weeks after your friend broke up with the girl and you already smashed..I don't know what else to say to you.

smh.gif
@ lying about it. u told him the truth once...u couldn't do it again?? u weak, doggie. i still don't see why u would risk your best friend for someyamp.

Ur a LAME az dude for doin that to ur "best friend"! Smh@ you
guessing ur the friend who never gets play so steals the sloppy seconds wow if u were my "friend" I'd dead u...u aint even worthy of friendship-_-

Be honest u were completely aware of what would happen if u went to her crib?! U knew what u was doin ****

if thats ya best friend I hope he follow the "MOB" mantra cuz at the end of the day, a man gets laid when a woman wants to get laid, she invited you,You a man being a man, I think you and ya boy both just need to run the trizzy on the ho and keep it movin, you young and at the end of the day the last thingwe need is some beef over some pootang that aint yourz.

Obviously this chick knew what she doing and is just making life for both of ya hell, get smart my dudes.

SMH @ all of you NT cats, he realized he made a mistake and is man enough to fess up about it and ask FOR HELP and you people persecute him........this humanrace is going NOWHERE

Back
Top Bottom