delete

smh.gif
smh.gif
for you not knowing that ol' girl was gonna have a guilt trip, and tell your boy. and you would actually smash your mans girl??? you should get bemiserable for that...

Originally Posted by akuratl02

you didnt keep it 100
tired.gif
with ya boy ... let alone she only let you smash so that she could make him jealous , and you thought you was on the come up huh ...

-1 for you ..

get a new best friend ... an ex is an ex and is off limits .... everyone messes up but damn ... u were caught w/ ur pants down ( no %$@$ ) and u denied it ...? why did u even go over there when she called ... were yall that cool to begin w/ ?

You deserve to get beat up for that. This is something females would do, come on guy. Karma gonna be on your behind

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

You pawn.
Word, U let homegirl play u and ya mans, cuz the only reason she did that was to get ya mans heated

smh.gif
you fell for the banana in the tail pipe and bout to lose ya best friend over it.

be prepared to knuckle up is all the advice I have for you, even tho I wouldnt fight over no broad, u was in the wrong for playin that role

QFT.
smh.gif

Yous a dirty #!! . She tried you once and you thought you was such a good guy by telling your friend and not talking to her anymore. But this time you justsaid eff it. Your not a real friend. Far from a best friend. I would beat the #!! up and you.

So, your "boy" found out you smashed his ex-gf. He is no longer your boy. There is nothing much you can do right now. If you spoke to him about thisbefore hand, then maybe this wouldn't be such a big deal.

SINCE YOU DENIED IT FROM THE BEGINNING AND YOU WANT TO STAY BEST FRIENDS THEN CONTINUE DENYING IT... IT'S YOUR WORD AGAINST HERS... YOUR DUMB FOR DOINGTHAT BY THE WAY...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom