Delete.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Anyone been to Osha in SF? There's a couple locations but the 2nd St. one is my favorite. It's pricier than most other Thai places and some would say "bastardized" since it's not entirely straight-from-the-motherland authentic Thai food. Regardless, it's still one of my favorite place to grab dinner with some friends.
Yeah I ate there once. It was okay, but Thai food isn't really my thing. Everyone I know loves the place though, so it's probably reallygood if you like Thai food.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Anyone been to Osha in SF? There's a couple locations but the 2nd St. one is my favorite. It's pricier than most other Thai places and some would say "bastardized" since it's not entirely straight-from-the-motherland authentic Thai food. Regardless, it's still one of my favorite place to grab dinner with some friends.

The one by the ferry building is pretty cracking around lunch time. Food is good as well.

The Embarcadero location is okay. Foods fine and all but they have some weird chairs. They're like... different heights.
laugh.gif
they also have a location inthe marina district. Also one in the tenderloin
laugh.gif

DP, thanks for bringing up Thai food, got some for dinner for my mom and I.
smokin.gif

For still who are in final's week, best of luck!

if any of u ever go to sunnyvale, check out the old siam by the longs drugs near el camino and bernardo/mary. it's really close to my house, but i reallythink it comes real, real close to krung thai.
pimp.gif

I just want to say Babylon A.D was the worst movie I've ever seen; pure crap.
laugh.gif

I've only eaten thai from thai bbq in gellert near toppings. Ribs there are hella good, and can't really compare the pad thai with anything else though

^Is that part of the Korean Cuisine?
My dad orders spicy tofu with beef that looks similar to that.

I order bimbimbob (sp).
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

I've only eaten thai from thai bbq in gellert near toppings. Ribs there are hella good, and can't really compare the pad thai with anything else though
Yup, only place I've been to as well. Their food is
pimp.gif
!

I wonder if we'd ever get a Warriors summit...didn't we plan one for the next Black Friday?
laugh.gif

I'm down for a Warriors Summit. We almost had one that one Warrior game when that intern dude tried to sell tickets but I think things fell through
laugh.gif

it could even be something else...not necessarily a warrior game. but with schedules and everything (and the fact there's not a lot of us) it could behella hard to get something together.

i'd still be down for that online poker idea we had last year
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom