Delete

Sitting here at work and in the words of the great Singletary I needed to watch the film so i'm re-watching the game. Notes so far:

-teams playing aggressive press man. our wide receivers cannot separate at all. it's pretty sad. the vertical threat and mismatch of vernon davis greatly missed.
-couple times kap needed to step up in the pocket and stay cool but got happy feet. also, there were times when he had a chance to run but he decided to stay in the pocket. kind of hard to be picky about that but his feet are a special element he brings to the qb position
-kap needs to check down more often. countless times he had gore or hunter open in the flat when all wide outs were locked down
-we deserpately need to stick to the running game. not just power, but power/zone/stretch.
-MORE OFFSET JUMBO PACKAGES. saw snyder come in for short downs and they did well
-if youre going to motion bruce miller out PLEASE bring in vance to do this instead >:
-HORRIBLE play calling. 2 and 7 we pass, but 3 and 7 we run a outside sweep to kendall and gain 5. play calling should of been reversed wtf? could of been 3rd and 2 which would be a hell of a lot easier. defense gave SAME look on both plays too.
-where the hell is the screen game? counted a bunch of times when they would of been extremely effective

Last edited:
Pretty sure LMJ should be back returning kicks and punts but I could be wrong.

How anyone can begin to doubt CK or turn on him after not even a full 16 game starts is asinine.
I said pretty much the same thing in the NFL thread.  The NFL season is a marathon and not a race. Dudes doubting Kaep after 2 bad games are thinking short term and not long term.  A bunch of week to week type people.  Kaep should be accessed on his 2nd year after it is complete. 

I said pretty much the same thing in the NFL thread.  The NFL season is a marathon and not a race. Dudes doubting Kaep after 2 bad games are thinking short term and not long term.  A bunch of week to week type people.  Kaep should be accessed on his 2nd year after it is complete. 

QFT. Dudes calling for Alex are the same idiots calling for his head for the last 8 years. F Alex, he's a Chief now.

Lol stay away from the 49ers Instagram there's a ton of ******s on there. People who are blaming everything on Kap and don't know anything about football.

Kap is special and I believe in this dude 100%.

Last edited:
Lol stay away from the 49ers Instagram there's a ton of ******s on there. People who are blaming everything on Kap and don't know anything about football.

Kap is special and I believe in this dude 100%.

Lol Ive seen it. I just like the pics and keep it moving. I dont understand though how theres other fans commenting on the 49ers instagram like do they follow the 49ers just to talk ****? :lol:

Lol Ive seen it. I just like the pics and keep it moving. I dont understand though how theres other fans commenting on the 49ers instagram like do they follow the 49ers just to talk ****? :lol:

I've never understood that about instagram and social media. Why are you following the pages if you hate the person/team/brand :lol: :stoneface:

Not like you're forced to look at those pages :smh:

I've never understood that about instagram and social media. Why are you following the pages if you hate the person/team/brand :lol: :stoneface:

Not like you're forced to look at those pages :smh:

:lol: never understood that as well you hate the team/player but you still follow them on twitter/ig I would be annoyed as hell if I seen them posting anything.

I think it's just us as humans. Everybody hates Bill O'Reily, but people don't stop watching. I'm sure a lot of you hate Skip Bayless, but I bet a lot follow him on twitter and watch his shows.

Anyone who would rather have Alex Smith than Kaepernick needs to be banned from ever watching or enjoying football again

Why would anyone want alex smith back? Everyone hated him before 2011. The dude is average, kaepernick is way better in every way than him.

Why would anyone want alex smith back? Everyone hated him before 2011. The dude is average, kaepernick is way better in every way than him.
It's simply the people who arent thinking rationally and are losing their minds the fact the Niners are 1-2.

He needs to stick with whatever he's thinking of. In the past two games he's been very hesistant while scrambling

The thing is he runs, but while he is running he is looking for a open person and does a fake pump, which slows him down. It works when we had our best receivers, but not right now that one can get opened. If he is going to run, he needs to go full speed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom