Delete

We need to activate Baldwin, he cant possible be worse than what we have now. We need someone to step up and be that spark

Kyle Williams will never be anything more the an okay 3rd option and a great 4th option. It all starts in the trenches I don't care who the receivers are on the outside.

Hopefully VD plays and Daryl Richardson doesn't.

Last edited:
View media item 589034

:smh:

Too many big names on this list for my liking.

Hopefully Vernon will be able to go, obviously Willis as well. Glad LMJ will be back, definitely a nice weapon to have on offense and Special Teams. Also nice to hear Baldwin might get some run.

Huge game for it only being week 4, the Rams seem to play well against us the past 3 times we've seen them. Either way we HAVE to find a way to get a W

Here's what I'm seeing fellas

- WR's cant seperate
- CK isn't going through his progressions, if his initial read isn't there, he gets happy feet
- CK gets happy feet TOO fast, and gives up on the play too fast
- We are missing a real nose tackle
- They are playing undisciplined football
- Roman is calling some ****** games, and has fallen in love with CK's arm and has abandoned the run
- That might be due to our OLine not dominating like it used to
- Our CBs are terrible

Niners need to figure something out and get a win this next game. Kyle williams drops so many balls man. We need crabtrees speed back, even manningham is better than williams.

Kyle williams is never going to step up. Reduce his playing time and try someone new. And yes ian williams getting hurt, really hurt the run D more than i thought it would. We need the rookie d linemen on the field asap. Its as simple as the offense can get yards thus cant get first downs thus leading to defense to play more with little to no rest thus other teams making the 49ers D look bad.

- WR's cant seperate
- CK isn't going through his progressions, if his initial read isn't there, he gets happy feet
- Roman is calling some ****** games, and has fallen in love with CK's arm and has abandoned the run
- Our CBs are terrible

If the Wr's aren't getting open which they aren't what is he suppose to do? I'd be nice if we could run some screens or complete some passed to Gore out of the backfield to get Gore going if they really don't want to run the ball. Cb's aren't terrible but they aren't that good.

Starting field position has sucked.

We continue to lose the turnover battle.

The thing is that the offensive line doesnt give kaep enough time. Most of the time he has too much pressure on him that he has to move or get sacked. Plus WRs not being able to get open just makes it worse.

Idk i was watching all the other games and i see QBs just sitting in the pocket no pressure at all.

I'm not one to be critical of the QB we invested so much in but there were times in week 3 the pockets looked protected well enough so that he could sit in it, but he got happy feet and ran around similar to how Manzeil does. The receivers not getting separation is a huge issue but when you scramble to a side of the field you cut the other side off and makes secondary job easier as long as you have a rover spying scrambling out of the pocket is the least of their worries.Now with that being said there's no way in hell and nothing that can convince me we were a better offense with Alex smith at the helm. Thursday if Baldwin is indeed active I hope to see some actual vertical throws just to keep those safety's honest. The two corners the rams have are good man to man guys but better zone corners. Janoris Jenkins is an Asante Samuel clone and is a gambler so we need to run slants early to set him up for the sluggo later. Rams are a team we can establish the run early and often also I foresee gore with 20 touches and hunter with around 10. Rams play us tough every year so this definitely won't be an easy game by any means. Bradford is one of the more accurate QBs in the league so they can't let him sit back pressure has to be there or it's gonna be a long night cuz those receivers are all slot guys that are agile enough to beat man coverage so we need to dial up the zone blitz but need to do abetter job of disguising it. Far too often it becomes abundantly clear when the niners plan on bringing 6 or 5th rusher. Gotta get this win. And I forgot to mention I though Glenn Dorsey was doing a great job consuming 2 guys to open up lanes for linebackers to fill on run plays looked like when wilhoite came in for Patrick it was a wrap he kept running to the wrong gap. But the guy doesn't see the field so thrusting him into that position and expecting him to be Patrick Willis isn't fair.

Last edited:
For me, I have no problem with Kaep having "happy feet" per se as long as he runs up the field and stops hesitating when running the ball.  It's like either or your going to run at full speed or your not.  I think he does a good job of going threw his progressions, like others have stated the receivers just aren't open and he doesn't want to force the ball in.  However, when the pocket collapses I wish the old Kaep from last year would be the Kaep of this year.  Kaep had no problem running the ball last year, this year he just isn't his old self to me.

Maybe because last year he had nothing to lose and wanted to go all out since he was just a back up, maybe he realizes his worth this year and doesn't want to get injured like his boy RG3, or maybe he's scared to be labeled as a "black quarterback" so to speak.  That's the one thing that I don't like about some of the more mobile quarterbacks once they get a little bit of success.  It's like they forget what got them to that point and try to adhere to the sports media talk of being JUST a pocket passer.  Just be you.  

Our corners are so scared to get beat deep they keep everything in front of them. Everything in front of them is 6 to 9 yards. Tackling has been atrocious

rookie CB Daryl Morris promoted. This guy looked solid in preseason. He's a small guy(5'9), but he plays very physical and he's a burner. Dude has wheels.

Between Nnamdi and Woodson the Niners signed the lesser of the two. Atleast Woodson is still flying all over the field and being physical. He would of been a way better nickelback. Nnamdi is so soft it irritates me. Wouldn't be surprised to see Nnamdi cut if he keeps playing the way he is. Pretty sure Parrish Cox or Tramaine Brock can outplay this dude if given a chance.

Last edited:
Although Crabtree rehabs at the 49ers facility daily, attends games and meetings, Roman wasn’t sure about the timetable of the wide receiver’s return.

“I don’t think there’s any specific day or date,” said Roman, who stressed the decision will be made by the team’s medical staff.

“If we can get him back this year,” Roman added, “that’d be gravy.”

- WR's cant seperate
- Our CBs are terrible

I think the reason Kaep was so lethal last year was his ability to run. Being a 2 threat QB. Think he's relying on his arm to much when sometimes he can get out and pick up 5-7 yards. Doesn't help Crab is out and VD was out last game giving him only one real option to throw to with Boldin.

I agree with our CBs being atrocious the last two games. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom