Delonte West sleeping with Lebrons mom?!?!?

Isn't Delonte West a free agent as well? If he is a free agent, it doesn't really affect Bron coming back or not

Originally Posted by youngcheezy
Oh great, you're back
eyes.gif

what do you think they are gonna name the baby? LeLonte?
That made me laugh though
laugh.gif

Ha, LeLoser's offseason starts off with him getting dunked on and confiscating the tapes and now this time it begins with him being a LeStepSon

LeGerber stays taking L's around this time of year

Always good for a laugh
roll.gif
roll.gif

this is all i am going to say...i am not suprised at all
laugh.gif

my brothers senior year in high school he did an internship with the cavs and one of his jobs was to look after the players families and such. he said that Gloria was always wasted way beyond her limit and def had a drinking problem (no suprise).

my man delonte
pimp.gif
but if he makes lebron leave
smh.gif

Spoiler [+]

dang i hope it isn't true thats grimey as hell 
smh.gif

i'd rather hear about lebron leaving for normal reasons not because ur teammate slept with ur moms lol what the hell

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

I honestly have NO REASON to make this up (hell, I WISH it was false).  I was at my lil sister's junior olympic volleyball tourney down in Columbus this weekend  and one of the higher ups in the organization has a daughter on her team.  I was there all weekend chilling/chatting with him on and off (because there is nowhere to sit other then in lounge chairs that you bring in to these GIANT facilities) and eventually "popped the question."  He said it was true, didn't want to go into detail, and just shook his head.  I'm not giving his name, because that wouldn't be right.
I don't care if you believe me or not.  I'm just telling you what a credible source told me.

Also, after he confirmed this, I called a buddy of mine who does marketing for the CAVS.  He said it's true as well...

I originally said, it's not even hard to believe...AT ALL.  Knowing what Gloria is like (she walks around high as @@%+ ALL the time/plus she's a known groupie) and pairing that with Delonte.  Misery loves company... 
smh.gif
smh.gif
The crazy thing about this situation is that after you guys lost and started heading to the locker room lebron gave his mom a kiss along the way and right after Delonte followed with a kiss for her i thought to myself "what makes this N_ so special that he gets a kiss" now i see why. I mean the ^%$# just looked odd, i can see delonte on some "i love your momma get over it" steez
smh.gif
^  What?  are you serious?  Anybody have vid of this? 
yea man im 100% sure. she kissed bron than delonte. after that cameras followed lebron into the locker room when he took off his jersey
I mentioned it earlier, but yes, this is 100% fact. I saw it and was like "Oh, they must be cool. On that AAU, Mom of the team kind of thing", but little did I know ...
When you think about it, that makes it even less likely that anything was going on.  If Delonte was banging her, he'd probably hit her with a little wink or smirk and not a blatant kiss out in the open.  Especially while LeBron and the cameras are around. 

Everyone I talked to today in the office (in CLE) said it's true and/or believed it to be. Of course, a few people threw out "sources," but with this many people in and around the city of Cleveland (and Cleveland is more of a community than a city) saying it's true...it probably is.

This is unbelievable, odd, disgusting, and anything else you can think of. I don't even see how LeBron would WANT to come back to this team after a guy does that to your mom. Some people were calling this year "The Elbow" right next to "The Drive" and "The Fumble" in Cleveland sports...I'm sitting here thinking "The STD."

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

That interview was a whole lot of nothing.
laugh.gif
I'm still waiting for something more solid.

Well here's more from the same guy, Terez Owens

http://www.terezowens.com...ng-with-lebrons-friends/

From another site

Lebron and Gloria James were supposed to have dinner after game three. Jay-Z and Beyonce showed up at the game, and after Lebron's big performance, they all went out on the town leaving Gloria at the team hotel. Delonte West doesn't go out partying with the team because of his pending legal troubles (a DUI or public intox or drunken dissorderly would look really bad). Delonte and Gloria went and had dinner at the hotel, had drinks with dinner, and continued drinking at the bar into the night. Drunk they went back to Gloria's room and bumped uglies.

Lebron returned to the hotel around 3:30 in the morning and knocked on his mom's door with some left-overs and to check if she was alright. Delonte opened the door in a towel.

Not only did James see this, so to did Gibson, O'Neal, and Williams. Immediately the news spread to the team and the locker room because very tense and uncomfortable.

James was pissed about both the Delonte incident and the way his teammates "disrespected" him by letting the story outside of the family, and basically told them that if they wanted to win, they were on their own to win.

After game 5, James realized that dogging it would hurt his image this summer and that Wade might overshadow his star, especially as Chicago was clamoring for Wade and the Knicks have eyes for Bosh. So he tried, but the team chemistry had been lost and his individual performance was simply not enough to overcome Boston.

James blamed the Cavs for the situation occuring. Had the West situation been handled when his arrest occurred, or if the Cavs hadn't balked at the Phoenix deal at the deadline (which included West), then Delonte wouldn't have been there to defile Gloria*.

Now he wants control or he wants out, and Gilbert is left wondering whether he should turn the whole franchise over to a 25 year old powder-keg who quit on his team, or if he should continue with GM of the year Danny Ferry and rebuild in the image of the Spurs.

There could be some truth to some of these rumors....but in the blurb DatZ posted, I'm failing to understand how no punches were thrown? 

If anyone out there catches one of their "boys" creeping w. their own mom....how are you not going to attack??? 

I woulda quit on my team, too.

honestly, it'd make sense to be true. because there was no explanation for how LeBron competed.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

That interview was a whole lot of nothing.
laugh.gif
I'm still waiting for something more solid.

Well here's more from the same guy, Terez Owens

http://www.terezowens.com...ng-with-lebrons-friends/

From another site

Lebron and Gloria James were supposed to have dinner after game three. Jay-Z and Beyonce showed up at the game, and after Lebron's big performance, they all went out on the town leaving Gloria at the team hotel. Delonte West doesn't go out partying with the team because of his pending legal troubles (a DUI or public intox or drunken dissorderly would look really bad). Delonte and Gloria went and had dinner at the hotel, had drinks with dinner, and continued drinking at the bar into the night. Drunk they went back to Gloria's room and bumped uglies.

Lebron returned to the hotel around 3:30 in the morning and knocked on his mom's door with some left-overs and to check if she was alright. Delonte opened the door in a towel.

Not only did James see this, so to did Gibson, O'Neal, and Williams. Immediately the news spread to the team and the locker room because very tense and uncomfortable.

James was pissed about both the Delonte incident and the way his teammates "disrespected" him by letting the story outside of the family, and basically told them that if they wanted to win, they were on their own to win.

After game 5, James realized that dogging it would hurt his image this summer and that Wade might overshadow his star, especially as Chicago was clamoring for Wade and the Knicks have eyes for Bosh. So he tried, but the team chemistry had been lost and his individual performance was simply not enough to overcome Boston.

James blamed the Cavs for the situation occuring. Had the West situation been handled when his arrest occurred, or if the Cavs hadn't balked at the Phoenix deal at the deadline (which included West), then Delonte wouldn't have been there to defile Gloria*.

Now he wants control or he wants out, and Gilbert is left wondering whether he should turn the whole franchise over to a 25 year old powder-keg who quit on his team, or if he should continue with GM of the year Danny Ferry and rebuild in the image of the Spurs.
There could be some truth to some of these rumors....but in the blurb DatZ posted, I'm failing to understand how no punches were thrown? 

If anyone out there catches one of their "boys" creeping w. their own mom....how are you not going to attack??? 

I believed it until reading this.

Originally Posted by NYH425

this is sooooooooooooooo wrong and disgusting if this rumor is indeed true. if you're delonte, what in god's name are u thinking?

you're going behind a teammates back and #+%!*@+ his moms... not only that, your team is in a crucial situation vying for a championship with all the right pieces and u blow your chances by banging your teammates mom?

not just anyones mom, LEBRON JAMES MOM? who looks exactly look lebron with long hair? smh....

*!+%% despicable and straight nasty. no one is gonna want d.west on their team is this is true.

This guy basically just summed up all of my thoughts on the issue.

It didn't look like Lebron out there at all.....my coworker from Cleveland told me about it and said its true..thats crazy if it is though. I don't think I'd even be able to look at dude without the urge to snuff him

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

rumor is false...nobody is willing to name a source other than cavs insiders...i went to college in jackson, MS and i know a few ppl close to mo williams...one of my classmates is married to his wife's sister and he told me the story is not true and they dont know where the rumor started.

Well then it MUST be false.

Your story is worse than a Cavs "insider". 
smh.gif

ESPN is probably afraid to mention this at all. Especially without any credible sources. Its all heresay......i don't know what to believe lol

Ha, LeLoser's offseason starts off with him getting dunked on and confiscating the tapes and now this time it begins with him being a LeStepSon

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]GOLD! [/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

sounds like the Corey Fisher and Scottie Reynolds story
And Reynolds threw hands with the WELL connected nephew of Guy Fisher.....still can't believe that Lebron would see Delonte West standing there in a towel and not do anything after he boned his mom. 

Call me a non believer but I still want more. There's more of a story now than initially to it, but still nothing solid. Just because somebody who works downtown, is related to a Cavs employee, etc. heard the rumor too doesn't do much for me. You'd have to be living under a rock to have not heard it at this point. I want to hear somebody who was there say something, or somebody even connect a rumor to somebody who was there having said something and not more sources, and well my source said it's true.

With the advent of Twitter and the ability of athletes to use it to put their foot in their mouth, I figured it would have happened by now, like Delonte thinking he is making the situation better and tweeting, "Nah Cuz, my shower was broke. So I used LeMom's, my clothes was on a wirrraaaa hanggaaaa, I was about to put them on."

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]GOLD! [/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom