Delonte West sleeping with Lebrons mom?!?!?

I'm saying though..

would y'all sleep with this?

lebron-mom.jpg

sick.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Call me a non believer but I still want more. There's more of a story now than initially to it, but still nothing solid. Just because somebody who works downtown, is related to a Cavs employee, etc. heard the rumor too doesn't do much for me. You'd have to be living under a rock to have not heard it at this point. I want to hear somebody who was there say something, or somebody even connect a rumor to somebody who was there having said something and not more sources, and well my source said it's true.

With the advent of Twitter and the ability of athletes to use it to put their foot in their mouth, I figured it would have happened by now, like Delonte thinking he is making the situation better and tweeting, "Nah Cuz, my shower was broke. So I used LeMom's, my clothes was on a wirrraaaa hanggaaaa, I was about to put them on."

What you want? A used condom by Delonte?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

sounds like the Corey Fisher and Scottie Reynolds story
And Reynolds threw hands with the WELL connected nephew of Guy Fisher.....still can't believe that Lebron would see Delonte West standing there in a towel and not do anything after he boned his mom. 
Whats the Corey Fisher/Scottie Reynolds story?
nerd.gif

NVM..just read it.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

sounds like the Corey Fisher and Scottie Reynolds story
And Reynolds threw hands with the WELL connected nephew of Guy Fisher.....still can't believe that Lebron would see Delonte West standing there in a towel and not do anything after he boned his mom. 
That story wasn't true. Girl I ran AAU track with for years runs for Nova and chills with Dominic Cheek, Maalik Wayns and that big African center Mouph. They said the fight between them started when Cory got his own girl an abortion for the second time. Scottie's supposebly a real religious dude and they faught the night before that first tournament game

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Call me a non believer but I still want more. There's more of a story now than initially to it, but still nothing solid. Just because somebody who works downtown, is related to a Cavs employee, etc. heard the rumor too doesn't do much for me. You'd have to be living under a rock to have not heard it at this point. I want to hear somebody who was there say something, or somebody even connect a rumor to somebody who was there having said something and not more sources, and well my source said it's true.

With the advent of Twitter and the ability of athletes to use it to put their foot in their mouth, I figured it would have happened by now, like Delonte thinking he is making the situation better and tweeting, "Nah Cuz, my shower was broke. So I used LeMom's, my clothes was on a wirrraaaa hanggaaaa, I was about to put them on."

smh.gif
A name of someone who was there and not "sources," and my mom cuts the hair of so and so who lives down the street from ___.

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

delonte must got that good D then.
pimp.gif

All jokes aside, I feel genuinely sorry for LeBron for his mama's business being put out there.

Originally Posted by SCOfoshO

ESPN is probably afraid to mention this at all. Especially without any credible sources. Its all heresay......i don't know what to believe lol

They will not touch this with a 1,000 foot pole. If this is true though, Delonte will not be playing in the NBA next season.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

smh.gif
roll.gif

son wants dna evidance

Back
Top Bottom