Delonte West sleeping with Lebrons mom?!?!?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by cguy610

LeBron is a married man, it's not like his wife was said to have been sleeping with Delonte. If his mom is single, she is free to do whatever she wants and LeBron should take out his anger on her if he has a problem with her getting it in.

When did Bron get married?
Ok, my bad, he has a girlfriend and kids. 

delonte is dead wrong if this is true, u dont entertain stuff like that, how u gone drill ya homeboys mom, like its sumthin to do

Regardless of if anything happened, I don't think it's an excuse for LeBron to decide not to play hard.

LeBron is a married man, it's not like his wife was said to have been sleeping with Delonte. If his mom is single, she is free to do whatever she wants and LeBron should take out his anger on her if he has a problem with her getting it in.

So I still don't buy the story, I believe his elbow was the issue.
There is no way anyone would be in the right frame of mind to do anything if they found their teammate was sleeping with their mom.  If you work in an environment where you can take personal days, you'd be taking a few upon learning that news and keep your problems pretty much secretive(sp?).  Lebron doesn't have that luxury....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Didn't watch the vid yet, but it's nice to see that Calvin Murphy took the time out of his day to stop french kissing his own daughter to comment on the Lebron situation.�

Cold as ice
roll.gif

Regardless of if anything happened, I don't think it's an excuse for LeBron to decide not to play hard.

Put yourself in LeBron's situation, say this were true, and tell me if you'd still feel the same way.

I normally would agree with you but this is a special case.  Think about it like this...you ever heard your mom and dad gettin it in...better yet you ever walk in on your mom and dad bumpin uglies?

Now replace your dad with your homie...

I doubt you'd be able to focus on a bball game for few days to.

Wouldn't it make Lebron play harder if this happened? I'd assume Lebron would be pissed off and just go into beast mode dunking on dudes and playing real physical. He looked the opposite, like he was hurting real bad (the elbow) or was fatiqued.

I heard the Calvin Murphy statement on the radio this morning. I, too, thought it was weird given the accusations levied on him by his daughters. Pot calling the kettle doesn't even begin to describe it.

According to him though, not only is this not just a 1 night fling, but everybody in the league knew about it except for LeBron.

True Story

I met Calvin Murphy when went to his basketball camp to play his team. He was the ref and this guy cheats like crazy.
I was 13 and I asked him about his situation with his daughters and he just stared at e for about 5 seconds and walked away.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

True Story

I met Calvin Murphy when went to his basketball camp to play his team. He was the ref and this guy cheats like crazy.
I was 13 and I asked him about his situation with his daughters and he just stared at e for about 5 seconds and walked away.
laugh.gif

u really asked that? i dont know the story besides the little bit told here but wow. that was bold

Originally Posted by JinKazama

I normally would agree with you but this is a special case.  Think about it like this...you ever heard your mom and dad gettin it in...better yet you ever walk in on your mom and dad bumpin uglies?

1.  If Delonte and his mom were getting it in, do you really think this is the first time LeBron caught her getting it in with somebody?

2.  It wasn't a few days, it was a whole week.  They said the incident happened before game 4, which was like May 9th.  Game 6 was on May 13th.  So you really think it took LeBron an entire week to get over it? 

3.  Players routinely play regular season games after the death of loved ones or even teamates.  The ******** played after the death of Sean Taylor.  Brett Favre played after the death of his father.  It's laughable to believe that LeBron would give up on a playoff series and be depressed for an entire week because he saw Delonte with his mom. 

1.  If Delonte and his mom were getting it in, do you really think this is the first time LeBron caught her getting it in with somebody?

2.  It wasn't a few days, it was a whole week.  They said the incident happened before game 4, which was like May 9th.  Game 6 was on May 13th.  So you really think it took LeBron an entire week to get over it? 

3.  Players routinely play regular season games after the death of loved ones or even teamates.  The ******** played after the death of Sean Taylor.  Brett Favre played after the death of his father.  It's laughable to believe that LeBron would give up on a playoff series and be depressed for an entire week because he saw Delonte with his mom. 
You dumb as rocks fam, just plain stupid.

You're going to justify that lebron should have brushed off the fact that his mom slept with his teammate? Then you compare it to losing a loved one? How thick are you dude? Death does not equal getting betrayed and disrespected by your own teammate.

Get over it in a week? Shoot, if my teammate slept with my mom I would kill him. Forget letting it go, there would be beef.

(Minor detail, but lebron played like trash game 5 too not just game)

Originally Posted by Liquor Poker

You're going to justify that lebron should have brushed off the fact that his mom slept with his teammate? Then you compare it to losing a loved one? How thick are you dude? Death does not equal getting betrayed and disrespected by your own teammate.

Get over it in a week? Shoot, if my teammate slept with my mom I would kill him. Forget letting it go, there would be beef.

I was about to respond but I really could care less about this topic.  Take care smart guy.

I was about to respond but I really could care less about this topic.  Take care smart guy.
cguy just take the L
This dude saying, well what about the players who play after a teammate dies? @@@%$ those players don't play with the murderer on their team!
smh.gif
Buffoonery

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

True Story

laugh.gif

u really asked that? i dont know the story besides the little bit told here but wow. that was bold
Yeah. I mean I was 13 and my older brother told me about the whole thing right before I went to his camp so it was stuck in my head the whole time there. So I just boldly asked him,"Mr. Murphy, is that story true about you touching your daughter?" He looked like he wanted to just backhand me at that moment .
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

cguy just take the L
This dude saying, well what about the players who play after a teammate dies? @@@%$ those players don't play with the murderer on their team!
smh.gif
Buffoonery

Aight, I got ya'll point.  I'll take the L.  I was talking some foolishness. 
roll.gif

I dont get it. Lebron needs to respect his mom as an adult, and not sulk over something like this.
Real talk I would not give a damn if anyone I knew as well as Lebron knows Delonte had sex with my mom. Why? Because she is a grown woman who is single. Now if your mom is a weed/ crack head that crosses a line, but im not turning on the whole team cause of one guys irrational thinking.

the LOGIC of some of you in this thread is mind-blowing...
smh.gif
...your TEAMMATE slept with your MOM...i wouldn't even be able to wrap my mind around that...

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

I dont get it. Lebron needs to respect his mom as an adult, and not sulk over something like this.
Real talk I would not give a damn if anyone I knew as well as Lebron knows Delonte had sex with my mom. Why? Because she is a grown woman who is single. Now if your mom is a weed/ crack head that crosses a line, but im not turning on the whole team cause of one guys irrational thinking.
you have got to be !!%$@!$ kidding me.

how is your MOM not off limits to your TEAMMATE?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

you have got to be !!%$@!$ kidding me.

how is your MOM not off limits to your TEAMMATE?
smh.gif
word. dude said that like it was his little 21 year old sister.

So this is why the Cavs lost huh, Delonte West %+%#!+! Lebrons mom. Well, gotta put the blame somewhere. I guess this is what LBJ fans really want to believe and blame for the Cavs/Lebron under performing. Afterall, Cavaliers are such a winning franchise. Just sayin

Back
Top Bottom