Delonte West sleeping with Lebrons mom?!?!?

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

Regardless of if anything happened, I don't think it's an excuse for LeBron to decide not to play hard.

LeBron is a married man, it's not like his wife was said to have been sleeping with Delonte. If his mom is single, she is free to do whatever she wants and LeBron should take out his anger on her if he has a problem with her getting it in.

So I still don't buy the story, I believe his elbow was the issue.

Damn you say it as if it is so simple man. LeBron is supposed to just brush that off man because his mother is a single grown woman? Come on man. That is that man's mother. Who are you to say how he is supposed to feel? And you say it as if him being angry is abnormal or something.
laugh.gif

And why is everyone blaming THIS situation on whether or not LeBron was playing hard? Why are we taking the credit away from the Celtics defense? We saw how they contained Kobe in the 08 Finals when they were healthy. Why is containing LeBron for 2 games such a far fetched thought?

I just listened to this Calvin Murphy thing... the NBA is so fake nowadays its making me sick!!!

when did the NBA turn into the HIP-HOP INDUSTRY...

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

I just listened to this Calvin Murphy thing... the NBA is so fake nowadays its making me sick!!!

its been a hip-hop league for a minute now...the NBA and hip-hop will always be connected with each other

you got rappers owning NBA teams now for crying out loud...where you been at son?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by cguy610

Regardless of if anything happened, I don't think it's an excuse for LeBron to decide not to play hard.

LeBron is a married man, it's not like his wife was said to have been sleeping with Delonte. If his mom is single, she is free to do whatever she wants and LeBron should take out his anger on her if he has a problem with her getting it in.

So I still don't buy the story, I believe his elbow was the issue.

Damn you say it as if it is so simple man. LeBron is supposed to just brush that off man because his mother is a single grown woman? Come on man. That is that man's mother. Who are you to say how he is supposed to feel? And you say it as if him being angry is abnormal or something.
laugh.gif

And why is everyone blaming THIS situation on whether or not LeBron was playing hard? Why are we taking the credit away from the Celtics defense? We saw how they contained Kobe in the 08 Finals when they were healthy. Why is containing LeBron for 2 games such a far fetched thought?
I give credit to the Celtics D for Game 6. Game 5, Lebron was just disinterested or not trying flat out. Yea the Celtics played good D, but on a few possessions Bron just chilled off to the side 35 feet away from the basket while his teammates ran the offense, what part of the game is that? Only taking 14 shots when you're the best player in the league? He wasn't even trying to create shots for others nearly as much as he usually does. He played like he was pouting, just settling for ill-advised jump shots and he had very little energy or sense of urgency.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Fox5Kobe wrote:

its been a hip-hop league for a minute now...the NBA and hip-hop will always be connected with each other

you got rappers owning NBA teams now for crying out loud...where you been at son?

aww man, dudes be throwing games now. delonte west sleeping with lebrons moms so basically this is the foreshadowing that lebron wont be back in Cleveland or maybe Delonte will get traded... its almost like a soap opera blahhh. Lebron wont win a ring until Kobe is like 40 yrs old

My Dad (of all people) had an interesting take on this:

This could be a false rumor propagated by LeBron's people to absolve him from returning to Cleveland next year.

The obvious counter is why throw your own mother under the bus, but who knows?

Originally Posted by True Blues

My Dad (of all people) had an interesting take on this:

This could be a false rumor propagated by LeBron's people to absolve him from returning to Cleveland next year.

The obvious counter is why throw your own mother under the bus, but who knows?

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Wow.

Anyway, new development:

http://www.terezowens.com/exclusive-gloria-jamesdelonte-west-rumor-confirmed/

"I just received word from a high-up PR person from an NBA team, who would like to remain anonymous for obvious reasons, that the LeBron/Delonte rumor is true… The PR person who is very good friends with Tad Carper and Amanda Petrak, the Cleveland Cavaliers top two PR People confirms the story is true..He goes on to say..

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

new development:

http://www.terezowens.com/exclusive-gloria-jamesdelonte-west-rumor-confirmed/

"I just received word from a high-up PR person from an NBA team, who would like to remain anonymous for obvious reasons, that the LeBron/Delonte rumor is true… The PR person who is very good friends with Tad Carper and Amanda Petrak, the Cleveland Cavaliers top two PR People confirms the story is true..He goes on to say..

Back
Top Bottom