Delonte West sleeping with Lebrons mom?!?!?

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Post LeBron's lawyer's statement....

laugh.gif
NEW YORK (CBS) LeBron James is trying to shoot down rumors that his mother has had a sexual relationship with his teammate Delonte West. James' lawyer fired off an email, warning sports blog terezowens.com to stop spreading "lies," and raising the specter of legal action, reports TMZ.
Frederick Nance, the NBA superstar's attorney, sent a "cease and desist" email to terezowens.com to "immediately stop publishing or in any way repeating these false, despicable, and per se defamatory statements." 

The missive goes on to say of the "lies" being spread by the sports blog, that "if you do not understand the legal significance of that," then consult a lawyer.

Terezowens.com speculated that LeBron James' knowledge of a sex scandal involving his mother and his teammate led to James' Cleveland Cavaliers defeats in Games 4, 5, and 6 of the recent playoff series with the Boston Celtics, says TMZ.

Nance calls this assumption "idiotic and off the wall...No thinking person could believe such rubbish."

However, terezowens.com told TMZ of the James email, "We think it's a little fishy that they waited almost 4 days to fire this off."  According to TMZ, the sports blog stands by its source, and is consulting with lawyers.

All of which may hint at a very different kind of court appearance for LeBron James.
OK...if there is NO truth to what is being said, then why "threaten" legal action?  Why not sue right off the jump? 

nerd.gif

How you gonna post this:
I'm shocked that people in CLE really think this is true.
Then this:
it makes SO MUCH SENSE it's scary.
...in the same post?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Why?  Anyone with a connect in the CAVS' organization is getting the same response from EVERYBODY: [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]TRUE[/color] (and then proceed to share it with everybody they know).

how would cavs feel about his performance in game 5 if this is all true? (and to a lesser extent game 6)
If this is directed to the fans (which I think it was), then I would excuse EVERYTHING from him.  When I tore him a new one for not caring/giving up on the city and acting like an immature ({'})/%%%%# I had NO clue this was going on...

And yes, this %%$# is taking "sleeping around" to a new low.
alien.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

OK...if there is NO truth to what is being said, then why "threaten" legal action?  Why not sue right off the jump? 

nerd.gif

Because it's TRUE DJs...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

This is going to get SO UGLY...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Post LeBron's lawyer's statement....

laugh.gif
NEW YORK (CBS) LeBron James is trying to shoot down rumors that his mother has had a sexual relationship with his teammate Delonte West. James' lawyer fired off an email, warning sports blog terezowens.com to stop spreading "lies," and raising the specter of legal action, reports TMZ.
Frederick Nance, the NBA superstar's attorney, sent a "cease and desist" email to terezowens.com to "immediately stop publishing or in any way repeating these false, despicable, and per se defamatory statements." 

The missive goes on to say of the "lies" being spread by the sports blog, that "if you do not understand the legal significance of that," then consult a lawyer.

Terezowens.com speculated that LeBron James' knowledge of a sex scandal involving his mother and his teammate led to James' Cleveland Cavaliers defeats in Games 4, 5, and 6 of the recent playoff series with the Boston Celtics, says TMZ.

Nance calls this assumption "idiotic and off the wall...No thinking person could believe such rubbish."

However, terezowens.com told TMZ of the James email, "We think it's a little fishy that they waited almost 4 days to fire this off."  According to TMZ, the sports blog stands by its source, and is consulting with lawyers.

All of which may hint at a very different kind of court appearance for LeBron James.

nerd.gif
While I normally agree with that, the instant that they sue, the other party gets an attorney. It's always better (and easier!) to send a letter, especially one that's cease and desist. None the less, what's more telling to me is that Terezowens.com is prepping to get an attorney for defense. That's not what you do when you get a cease and desist letter unless you're really ready to stand by your story ...

MARK MY WORDS, Delonte will be playing for the Nets next season just to be close to LBJ's mom.

i wrote i'm shocked that people in CLE think it's true because it makes it more believable to me. not that people are idiots for thinking this is true

i meant it's shocking to me that in his hometown city where he has associates and close friends that the consensus is that it's actually true.

What I find disturbing is how everyone in the Cavs organization is running their mouthes like a bunch of females. Anyone that said anything to anyone needs to lose their job. Simple as that. People talk to got damn much

Originally Posted by DubA169

i meant it's shocking to me that in his hometown city where he has associates and close friends that the consensus is that it's actually true.
this one aint about the consensus
laugh.gif

it's cut and dry that dwest hit, regardless of whether or not the full truth will ever be uncovered

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

So Delonte should be announcing his retirement soon for unforseen reasons lol. Just like Lebron ran Braylon outta town he's ran Delonte outta the league.
roll.gif

I remember that, cause of that fight right?
laugh.gif
running Delonte out of the league but he deserves it if its true. Defiling your teammates mom
smh.gif
Tryflin ***

Delonte was my man but I'm just gonna blame him for ruining my franchise and making me go back to the Milt Pilacio, Wesley Person, Trajen Langdon, Lamond Murray, draft lottery days

the fact that this rumor has even hung around for so long makes me 100% sure that its true.

someone could start telling people "Sasha $@+#%* Kobe's mom" and no one would ever believe it. this thing actually has legs.

LeBron is just an unLucky guy. I mean, wasn't DeLonte running around acting Like a Bandito on a motorcycLe with a shotgun in a guitar case? What if DeLonte actually took GLoria hostage and banged her? What if DeLonte was trying to impregnate her just to spite LeBron. What if DeLonte is some master manipuLater trying to get in LeBron's head, causing him to Leave Cleaveland? I guess DeLonte is the fall guy for operation get LeBron out of Ohio...I wonder who is puLLin the strings, some unforseen force, some powerful entity, some dark organization...

Spoiler [+]
Jay Z

Brian Windhorst, Cavs' beat writer, tweeted that it isn't true, but that's no surprise. If it is true, his sources wouldn't let him report it as such. He's too legit.

morningstar7777 wrote:
New development, take it for what it's worth:

Didn't watch the vid yet, but it's nice to see that Calvin Murphy took the time out of his day to stop french kissing his own daughter to comment on the Lebron situation.�

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

What I find disturbing is how everyone in the Cavs organization is running their mouthes like a bunch of females. Anyone that said anything to anyone needs to lose their job. Simple as that. People talk to got damn much

THIS

Lebron had to know, but the fact that it got leaked to the media and now everyone knows, that's what's gotta hurt.

Didn't watch the vid yet, but it's nice to see that Calvin Murphy took the time out of his day to stop french kissing his own daughter to comment on the Lebron situation.�

roll.gif
as usual NT gettin' grimey...

Murphy makes it sound like gloria James got a train run on her by the whole team.  Sorry folks unless Gloria James admits this personally, while under oath, hooked to a lie detector, with a gun to her head, and a video of her and Delonte going at it with Michael Buffer providing commentary playing in the background...I'm not buying it. 

JinKazama wrote:

Sorry folks unless Gloria James admits this personally, while under oath, hooked to a lie detector, with a gun to her head, and a video of her and Delonte going at it with Michael Buffer providing commentary...I'm not buying it. 
Even with all that, I'd still have a hard time believing it. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Regardless of if anything happened, I don't think it's an excuse for LeBron to decide not to play hard.

LeBron is a married man, it's not like his wife was said to have been sleeping with Delonte. If his mom is single, she is free to do whatever she wants and LeBron should take out his anger on her if he has a problem with her getting it in.

So I still don't buy the story, I believe his elbow was the issue.

Originally Posted by cguy610

LeBron is a married man, it's not like his wife was said to have been sleeping with Delonte. If his mom is single, she is free to do whatever she wants and LeBron should take out his anger on her if he has a problem with her getting it in.

When did Bron get married?

Back
Top Bottom