Denied entrance to a bar with a real ID

Wow. I didn't know about that stuff. Only been there once or twice with no problems. My friends used to go there all the time. We're tan colored Asian people so maybe that's why.
Only reason I attempted to go in was because a friend told me as we passed it you cant get in they dont let people of color in. Im a born and raise ny'er and never been declined anywhere ive attempted to enter. So I tried it and got declined I laughed it out. I told the bouncer after like my friend told me I wouldnt get in cuz im colored and he laughed it out like yeah pretty much. And yes the bouncers are all African Americans
mean.gif

I got no respect for those bouncers as men. The fact that he just sat there and laughed along like it's all good natured.
mean.gif

Last edited:
Lol I tried getting in one time and the bouncer told me "nah dawg you dont want to come in here, this a white boy bar" I was like TF
ahhahahahaahhahahahahahahaha

Crying. Just read the reviews for that place. :x

You knew the answer to the initial question before you even typed the initial question
its whatever. I simply don't enjoy the scene of people intoxicating themselves and getting into a potential issue over nothing.

alp alp you should get off your high horse when it comes to these things. I've seen you voice your opinions on alcohol before. If it's not for you, it's not for you. Simple as that.

Last edited:
You go to a bar for the yambs, b.

Can you meet them at other places & have an equally, if not better, time? Sure.

But when alcohol is involved, women tend to loosen up & they become ripe for the picking (no Bill Cosby).

alp alp you should get off your high horse when it comes to these things. I've seen you voice your opinions on alcohol before. If it's not for you, it's not for you. Simple as that.
It's an opinion. It's another perspective on the situation, the fact that it doesn't agree with everyone else's point of view on the topic doesn't mean I can't say it. There are a lot of better things people can do then ingest drugs and pick up ****** but it is what it is.

You knew the answer to the initial question before you even typed the initial question
its whatever. I simply don't enjoy the scene of people intoxicating themselves and getting into a potential issue over nothing.
Ppl can get into a potential over nothing pretty much in any occasion though. But if I don't drink I probably wouldn't go to a bar I feel you though.

It's an opinion. It's another perspective on the situation, the fact that it doesn't agree with everyone else's point of view on the topic doesn't mean I can't say it. There are a lot of better things people can do then ingest drugs and pick up ****** but it is what it is.

No doubt you're entitled to your opinion and are able to voice it, but I sense some condescension within your posts and that's the problem.

You go to a bar for the yambs, b.

Can you meet them at other places & have an equally, if not better, time? Sure.

But when alcohol is involved, women tend to loosen up & they become ripe for the picking (no Bill Cosby).
I was with my girl when I had the realization that clubs aren't for me.

1408.gif

Ppl can get into a potential over nothing pretty much in any occasion though. But if I don't drink I probably wouldn't go to a bar I feel you though.
yea trust me alcohol or really any drugs other then maybe weed has a far greater chance of making something not even noteworthy turn into a situation. And I ain't even worried about that, the point is its too much going on in a bar late night for me to really frequent it. ******* Security and bouncers. Overpriced drinks and too much music and people going on. Only time I wouldn't mind hitting a bar is during the day when it's mellow. That nightlife **** no bueno though, at least to me

No doubt you're entitled to your opinion and are able to voice it, but I sense some condescension within your posts and that's the problem.
if that's the case my bad. I've been through so much bs the past few weeks I'm just mad at everything right now :lol:

yea trust me alcohol or really any drugs other then maybe weed has a far greater chance of making something not even noteworthy turn into a situation. And I ain't even worried about that, the point is its too much going on in a bar late night for me to really frequent it. ******* Security and bouncers. Overpriced drinks and too much music and people going on. Only time I wouldn't mind hitting a bar is during the day when it's mellow. That nightlife **** no bueno though, at least to me
Yeah I feel you on this. Only time I go out I just usually go to a divebar. I'd much rather chill at home though pop a bottle or beer and just sip with a girl. Sometimes I like to get out though. Clubs are wack as hell though unless you have bottle service. 

Do ya thang Alp. Do ya thang

I don't line up at supreme
Fair enough

What's this horizontal/vertical ID nonsense all about? Some states too lazy to do simple math so they deny everyone with horizontal license? :smh:
Its like that in MD. A vertical orientation with red border while under 21. Horizontal 21 and up. However, your license expires about a month or 2 after you turn 21. I don't know how someone is 23 still using a vertical license unless their state doesn't have that restriction.

Not all ID expires soon after youre 21 depending on where you last got it/potentially lost your last one. I saw someone not get let in with a vertical ID even though it was still valid and that to me makes no sense.

Its was a state issued ID, it shows they were over 21, and its still valid but because of the orientation they wouldn't let him in. The bouncer apologized and said it was the rule of the establishment and advised him of a place nearby that didnt have that restriction but to me it was pretty stupid.

Yeah I feel you on this. Only time I go out I just usually go to a divebar. I'd much rather chill at home though pop a bottle or beer and just sip with a girl. Sometimes I like to get out though. Clubs are wack as hell though unless you have bottle service. 

Do ya thang Alp. Do ya thang
yup. Just like cats on here don't mess with sneaker lines I don't mess with the nightlife and vice versa. Everyone has their own outlooks on life and i respect most of them even if I don't necessarily agree with em.

you go to an establishment with annoying super loud music and drunks/drug abusers and get ripped off for drinks. I understand certain people enjoy that environment but that **** definitely aint for me.

This. This guy gets it.

Originally Posted by alp  

you go to an establishment with annoying super loud music and drunks/drug abusers and get ripped off for drinks. I understand certain people enjoy that environment but that **** definitely aint for me.
This. This guy gets it.
You guys know there are bars that don't play any music and people are there chillin and social drinking. As far as the rip off part, with that mentality why go out to do anything? 

Last edited:
You guys know there are bars that don't play any music and people are there chillin and social drinking. As far as the rip off part, with that mentality why go out to do anything? 
OP ain't get rejected from a bar like that papa, we talking about those club style bars, not the tall chair section at Applebee's :lol:

Club =/= lounge

Both have bars

I'm a lounge guy

I hate crowds and drunk guys and I don't like ppl standing behind me.

Its a bouncer power trip.  I remember I went to a spot with a red flannel, some evisu jeans with red flannel patches, some blk and grey high top sheeds with red shoe strings, and a blk and grey dodgers hat with the red LA logo; and dude let me in.  But I had my cousin and his homie with us, and they wouldn't let my cousins homie in because his pants where to baggy.  He didn't know we where together because I went in before, and we're talking Riverside, CA here.  So based off my attire, and being 30 miles outside of LA I'm the number one person you don't want to let in the spot. 

Another funny thing is the day I brought the blk and red SB flannel my cousin tried to wear it at a bad girls club event in hollywood when that show first popped off back in the day; and the bounce up and downed his as then hit him with the SMH motion off the bat. 

OP ain't get rejected from a bar like that papa, we talking about those club style bars, not the tall chair section at Applebee's
laugh.gif
Did OP ever say where he was at? Don't recall him saying he was at a club he just said bar.

Happened to me at BonChon once. Took my ID to the back with her, came back, told me it was fake. I asked her how she verified it was fake because I know for a fact it is real. She said she "checked with the government." I then pulled out my government ID and said, "it's ok if you don't want to serve me because I look too young. But don't lie to me. You didn't call anyone back there." Her face turned red and she walked away. I brought my passport back the next time and made sure she was the one who carded me. Let's be real, I'm not going to stop going to BonChon after one bad experience...the wings are crack :pimp:

Happened to me at BonChon once. Took my ID to the back with her, came back, told me it was fake. I asked her how she verified it was fake because I know for a fact it is real. She said she "checked with the government." I then pulled out my government ID and said, "it's ok if you don't want to serve me because I look too young. But don't lie to me. You didn't call anyone back there." Her face turned red and she walked away. I brought my passport back the next time and made sure she was the one who carded me. Let's be real, I'm not going to stop going to BonChon after one bad experience...the wings are crack :pimp:
Them Garlic Soy Wings my god!!!!

Back
Top Bottom