*| | Denim _ School | |*

Yeah was disappointed to see Uniqlo isn't putting out the same jeans as previous years.

I have the worst time finding good jeans. I know I might get joked on, but I'm a skinny dude with a big *** :lol: So, I definitely need jeans that are loose through the seat and thighs. BUT I can't stand jeans that don't sit AT THE WAIST. Anyone have any good suggestions?

I have the worst time finding good jeans. I know I might get joked on, but I'm a skinny dude with a big *** :lol: So, I definitely need jeans that are loose through the seat and thighs. BUT I can't stand jeans that don't sit AT THE WAIST. Anyone have any good suggestions?

I just picked up a pair of APC Petit New Standards. I have bigger thighs from lifting (not really big though, I'm 5'10" 175) and they fit really well. I usually have to get my pants tapered from the knee down and these fit perfect. Although, if you're not looking for something with a narrow foot opening I'd try something else

Wore my pns in this 90 degree weather 
sick.gif

^
Got caught in my iron hearts when it was like 85 the other day :x

After wearing this heavy denim though I don't even want to touch my other stuff

Have at it.

http://www.blueowl.us/category/denim/

• 15% Off Denim, Denim Jackets, Leather Goods, & Shoes

• 25% Off Everything Else (t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, jackets, button downs, knits, accesories, etc.)

• Current sale items will receive the above discounts (so a currently discounted denim will receive additional 15% off)

• To receive discount, use the discount code "thankyou14" in the cart at check out

I just picked up a pair of APC Petit New Standards. I have bigger thighs from lifting (not really big though, I'm 5'10" 175) and they fit really well. I usually have to get my pants tapered from the knee down and these fit perfect. Although, if you're not looking for something with a narrow foot opening I'd try something else

Hmm, thanks man, but I'm just taking a quick look and I see that they'd definitely be wayyyyyy too tight for me. I WISH I could stand wearing jeans like that. I really need some crazy relaxed fit ones.

Hmm, thanks man, but I'm just taking a quick look and I see that they'd definitely be wayyyyyy too tight for me. I WISH I could stand wearing jeans like that. I really need some crazy relaxed fit ones.

If you're looking for something decently form fitting just get some jeans that fit and have them tailored a bit. A taper on a pair of pants goes a long way and should only cost about $20-30

Have at it.

http://www.blueowl.us/category/denim/

• 15% Off Denim, Denim Jackets, Leather Goods, & Shoes

• 25% Off Everything Else (t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies, jackets, button downs, knits, accesories, etc.)

• Current sale items will receive the above discounts (so a currently discounted denim will receive additional 15% off)

• To receive discount, use the discount code "thankyou14" in the cart at check out
Good looks fam :nthat:

Last edited:
do you guys wear your raw jeans without a belt? like to the point they are snug

I've had my PRPS Ramblers for two years and I am ready to call it on them and start fresh

Just ordered some new PRPS Japan Ramblers...time to start a new raw pair

$325 is not bad at all for PRPS Japan IMO

A belt is always worn no matter what.

@stillin729 you should check out left field denim if you like raw PPRS there right up your alley.

Anyone else's APC's stretched out length wise I'm debating getting mine hemmed or should i wait to see if they'll shrink after the first wash I've been going steady with them since the middle of december

Last edited:
What's a good brand that is fitted but easily comes in a 42 waist. I don't want to break the bank either, but I am tired of Levi's though but I do like the starchy hard denim. Don't make fun of me just getting serious about denim

What's a good brand that is fitted but easily comes in a 42 waist. I don't want to break the bank either, but I am tired of Levi's though but I do like the starchy hard denim. Don't make fun of me just getting serious about denim

Get a pair of rrl straight legged rigids in a 40

Back
Top Bottom