*| | Denim _ School | |*

i have been meaning to try unbranded , always like there prices and quality looks nice

I just gave my dad some of the skinny Unbrandeds. I bought them a few years ago and only wore them a few times. I'm interested in seeing if he'll make them fade nicely.

can some1 school me on why Unbranded Tapered jeans has an inseam of 34.5 for every waist size?

my pant leg length is 30 in levis 508, does that mean that I would most likely have to roll or cuff the Unbranded tapered if I purchase one?

can some1 school me on why Unbranded Tapered jeans has an inseam of 34.5 for every waist size?

my pant leg length is 30 in levis 508, does that mean that I would most likely have to roll or cuff the Unbranded tapered if I purchase one?

Just get them hemmed with a chain stitch and get some sick roping effect dudeee

How does fit and quality compare between unbranded and apc?

Thinking about keeping my apcs over the nudies. I like the fit on the nudies slightly better, but Im hoping the apcs will break in nice.

But considering maybe trying unbranded because of the price difference...

How does fit and quality compare between unbranded and apc?

Thinking about keeping my apcs over the nudies. I like the fit on the nudies slightly better, but Im hoping the apcs will break in nice.

But considering maybe trying unbranded because of the price difference...

Unbranded is owned by naked and famous.

Got my APC. Just wished I sized down at least one smaller. Love the fit my NF more but the APC feel like better quality. Going to have to taper them knee down even after the hem because I want them a little more tighter. There's really nothing I can do about the waist. Or just get more fat.

Got my thinn Finn in , I must say they're already my favorite pair of denims besides my Ralph Lauren bikers , they're kinda tight around my quads and hamstring but after a couple of wear they should be fine.

i bought an H&M selvedge denim about 3 months back. Always wanted a pair of selvedge denim so i couldn't really pass on these, plus it isn't that easy finding anything good over here in Oman (middle east). and i got them for 3 OMR which is like 7 USD :lol: dont know if they are good or legit cause these are my first :nerd:.

but i did find some GAP japanese selvedge yesterday so i might grab a pair

Got my thinn Finn in , I must say they're already my favorite pair of denims besides my Ralph Lauren bikers , they're kinda tight around my quads and hamstring but after a couple of wear they should be fine.
First pair of nudies? Just wait until they start breaking in you won't wanna take them off. They'll loosen up a little bit with wear for sure.

First pair of nudies? Just wait until they start breaking in you won't wanna take them off. They'll loosen up a little bit with wear for sure.

Yeah first pair , I love them for Salvedge denim they're super light , was gonna go with grim Tim but dude at the store told me they would be a bit snug , btw I order mine over the phone .. I'm usually 34x32 had to get a 34 x34 don't mind the length but I think I'm gonna have to go to Nordstrom so they can take a look at them .

Yeah first pair , I love them for Salvedge denim they're super light , was gonna go with grim Tim but dude at the store told me they would be a bit snug , btw I order mine over the phone .. I'm usually 34x32 had to get a 34 x34 don't mind the length but I think I'm gonna have to go to Nordstrom so they can take a look at them .
Yeah they break in nicely. Been wearing my tube tom selvedge for close to a year now can't wait for a couple more months in for a good soak. Side note. Does anyone know if there are any retailers that carry Stampd denim in south Jersey, Maryland or Philadelphia? Trying to grab a pair tomorrow if possible when I'm out and about.

I saw this guy's ig and the fades on his jeans are great. Makes me wonder why my jeans don't heavily fade like that.

A lot of factors determine how your denim fades... Fit, type of denim, soaks, washes, how you wear it, etc...

Does washing diminish the amount of fading that occurs post wash? I don't mean in a washing machine either. I mean a soak like I've seen mentioned in here.

It's time for my 3Sixteens they're smelling.... noticeable.

Does washing diminish the amount of fading that occurs post wash? I don't mean in a washing machine either. I mean a soak like I've seen mentioned in here.

It's time for my 3Sixteens they're smelling.... noticeable.
Wash them if they smell... Also prevents blow outs so I think it's time... Do a wash in the tub with woolite

Back
Top Bottom