*| | Denim _ School | |*

any sizes in 28-29? I was just in palo alto at Stanford shopping center. Was at the Stanford shopping center andI picked up APCs petit standards..And stopped by the patagonia store.. thanks for the heads up

By the way, what is the lowest anyone has gotten APCs petit standard, indigos for?  These are nice for a first selvedge pair.

Got mine for 130 but I am sure below 100 isn't uncommon

Unbranded, go tts? And are they worth it, or should I stick with my apcs?

Was reading there's an issue with small pockets?

Last edited:
Yea tts on unbrandeds. Could even go a size up. Pockets are set small good luck getting anything in them seriously. Didnt like the fit of the slim nor skinny pairs. Don't see what the hype is about with them, most uncomfortable jeans I've ever had

Unbranded, go tts? And are they worth it, or should I stick with my apcs?

Was reading there's an issue with small pockets?

I like them, but the break in process is a *****.

I've seen some un real fades with unbranded so that's majority of the reason why I went with them.

My pair still has minimal wear lol

They stack really nice tho, that I will say.

The break in process for most raws is a biznatch.

Anyone have any good wash or soak instructions ?

Wash inside out, cold water, detergent (woolite dark or bronners), & make sure to take the jeans out before the spin cycle. You may need to run a laundry load prior to washing your jeans to figure out when the spin cycle begins.

The break in process for most raws is a biznatch.
Wash inside out, cold water, detergent (woolite dark or bronners), & make sure to take the jeans out before the spin cycle. You may need to run a laundry load prior to washing your jeans to figure out when the spin cycle begins.

thank you sir

Hitting up NR tomorrow afternoon. Hoping to find something.

I don't really need any jeans though. I already have too many on rotation.

any sizes in 28-29? I was just in palo alto at Stanford shopping center. Was at the Stanford shopping center andI picked up APCs petit standards..And stopped by the patagonia store.. thanks for the heads up

By the way, what is the lowest anyone has gotten APCs petit standard, indigos for?  These are nice for a first selvedge pair.

How much were they?

Man there was nothing at my NR on Friday. Couple pairs of random nudies & some grey n&fs and that was it. All the true religion nt denim you want there though :lol:

Same with my NR. True Religion for days, while Nudie and N&F is rare as can be. Their discounts aren't even worth the drive.

Last edited:
My NR had a pair of N&F lightweights last time there was that sale. They were ~ $60 and a size too big (34). I'll snatch them if they've reduced the price.

Railcar is legit. I got my s710xx crotch blowout repaired (darned) there in record time last December. Their staff is really chill as well if you are able to visit. Railcar even has their own denim line...check them out.

Make sure to wash your jeans before handing tailors your jeans or any clothing. They will appreciate that gesture and may show you some love with a quick turnaround.

Last edited:
I don't think I could pay over 50 usd for levi. Although they are og and all, there are so many more options now.

I guess my NR is special found two pair of N&F skinny guys in 34. One pair is the lightweight ($30) and the other is the jade version ($45). Not getting the jade ones.

Last edited:
S dubl, i had a pair of tapered UB 3 years back and those pockets are definitely small. If you dont mind small pockets then you should be good. They're nice jeans for the price. I got my pair for $40 on clearance at urban outfitters that time.

WRD, i also had a pair of LVC 47 back in high school. Great pair of jeans but i gained weight and couldnt fit them anymore lol they were a 31x34 threw them on ebay and my listing had a bidding war suprisingly

From this

To the ending bid.

Last edited:
Think that is the case with a lot of us (Americans). It's probably because we grew up with Levi's being basic as can be. I know I associate it with ur knock around/ dad jean.
But foreigners love that tradition aspect of the brand. Enough to spend thousands collecting vintage and modern pieces. Kind funny how that works.

Personally I only have interest in their denim jackets.

Always got respect for vintage. Foreigners get hit with that extra shipping tax on Levi's lol. They want them cone mill fades. I'd rather have the Japanese ****.

Back
Top Bottom