*| | Denim _ School | |*

Good looks on the woolite that's what I'm planning to do soon.

Will it stop them from fading at the same rate though or nah.

Last edited:
you can't slow down the rate they fade at. if anything they'll fade faster

I see. Why do people, myself included, hold off months even years for first soak then? Just cause we read it somewhere or is there a good reason. :lol:

Last edited:
I see. Why do people, myself included, hold off months even years for first soak then? Just cause we read it somewhere or is there a good reason. :lol:
APC made up this 6 month rule that people believe but from I've been told by the guys at Self Edge is to wash them every couple months. I just simply wash my APCs when they smell so like every 2 months, my Iron Hearts on the other hand every couple weeks.

apcs still at nordstrom racks? might give my local one a call and go after class tomorrow if so

Last edited:
My unbranded pair - really nice pair for the price point.

I need to start wearing them more often.

Pictured above is minimal wear with no washes or soaks.

My naked and famous pair that I've been wearing often.

I'm only really wearing them on the weekends and nights during the week if I go out.

Only one wash.

10 months in I think?
what type of fit are the n&f?

Just realized I bought my naked and famous jeans exactly a month ago, they don't have any fading yet, but whiskers, honey combs and stacks at the bottom are forming nicely, I have had them tailored to a 6' leg opening and have wore them 16x. Let's see how long I can go

I'm looking forward to stopping by NR over the weekend.

I hope the gray Nudies are still there so I can get them on discount.

trying to chose between unbranded 201 and wired guy. I like demon fit prps. Which one is closer. I'm about 6 ft 170lbs

Just a heads up Barney's Warehouse has an extra 50% off select denim right now. The discount applies in cart. Free shipping too.

A lot of brands and styles, but of course some sizes are gone. 

Picked up the N&F Grandelle denim for $45 after nearly gettin them a few days ago for $67... ez steal.

Go forth and flourish fam.

Last edited:
Just a heads up Barney's Warehouse has an extra 50% off select denim right now. The discount applies in cart. Free shipping too.

A lot of brands and styles, but of course some sizes are gone. 

Picked up the N&F Grandelle denim for $45 after nearly gettin them a few days ago for $67... ez steal.

Go forth and flourish fam.
. Repped!! Just grabbed some nudies for 64.50. Sucks a lot of good sizes in jeans are sold out but there's a lot of good deals

Repped for the heads up!

Thanks again.

Copped a pair of light wash selvedge.

Can't complain at $90 shipped!

did u go your normal waist size? or down?

I went tts.

I figured if they really loosing up I'll still be ok with a belt or get them taken in if so drastic.

The measurements are nice, I just compared them to my other denim.

Last edited:
I went tts.

I figured if they really loosing up I'll still be ok with a belt or get them taken in if so drastic.

The measurements are nice, I just compared them to my other denim.
cool, thanks. may have to cop as well.

might have been asked or talked about already but how can I prevent my jeans from bleeding on to my shoes?

Put tape on the underside of the denim, or soak the excess indigo out of them.

Palo Alto Nordstrom Rack
any sizes in 28-29? I was just in palo alto at Stanford shopping center. Was at the Stanford shopping center andI picked up APCs petit standards..And stopped by the patagonia store.. thanks for the heads up

By the way, what is the lowest anyone has gotten APCs petit standard, indigos for?  These are nice for a first selvedge pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom