*| | Denim _ School | |*

anyone here heard or own a pair of MADxDOG JEANS? Ive seen a pair that i like but only see they take inquiries through email/Text only?

Trying to buy good quality but inexpensive selvedge denim (under $200 range)

I hate ppl that do the pin roll thing with jeans looks like your trying to hard to show off your runners

Rolled up jeans that have folds along your inseam (typically folks never ever make both sides look the same) with bagginess bunching up at your ankles is CLEAN?

ChiefKeefNAH.gif

Looking for some Raw Denim that's not super expensive. Similar to a levi's 511 fit. Any one have any suggestions.

what was the general consensus on the GAP x JE collab? The gap store near me has a ton and I'm tempted to go see what's up I just recall alot of hate towards them when someone initially posted lol..

what was the general consensus on the GAP x JE collab? The gap store near me has a ton and I'm tempted to go see what's up I just recall alot of hate towards them when someone initially posted lol..
You should have bought them Sat/Sun when GAP had 40% No exclusions. I pretty much saved my receipts and rebought everything and returned the new items with the old receipt (retail price). They fit more like a Slim Fit. If you want them to fit like a skinny fit you would have to size down 1. There is alot of room in the thigh if you go with your normal size. and those who need a 30" inseam they only have it in stores. 

Lost some weight. These PRPS Ramblers don't fit me anymore. PM me if you want for dirt cheap. Size 34 btw

You should have bought them Sat/Sun when GAP had 40% No exclusions. I pretty much saved my receipts and rebought everything and returned the new items with the old receipt (retail price). They fit more like a Slim Fit. If you want them to fit like a skinny fit you would have to size down 1. There is alot of room in the thigh if you go with your normal size. and those who need a 30" inseam they only have it in stores. 
Thank you sir, going to go try them on in-store and wait for the next sale..Ill stick to my normal size aint about that skinny life where i cant even pinch my thigh lol
Gap does 40% off every other weekend
laugh.gif
LMFAO the few days I didnt check this thread are when the sale came and went smh, you right though another one will hit and I'll clean up 
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:

that was me :lol:

they fit just like PNSs size down one and you'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom