*| | Denim _ School | |*

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

I'm short and have a nice build
glasses.gif

I can't find a better fitting jean then the BRAGG at H&M to be real... I know dudes going to be like H&M is garbage, but the fit is perfect for me.

Anyone know of any other brands of jeans that might fit like the BRAGG cut in H&M ?
What's your price range?

I like raw denim (before the hype) I was messin around with nudies. APC's are nice, but i think if you want a real nice quality pair of raw denim - nudies.There's also alot of *** denim but they rape on the price. Washed denim, se7ens, trues, I personally rock nudies, and puma x evisus. They're nice, andaffordable, plus they wash real nice
smile.gif

dang this go passed a hundred pages?
eek.gif

anyone know if you can improve fades from jeans that have been washed a few times.

A few new additions to the family

I was happy as hell when I was able to find these No.2 2001 Evisu. The newer made in China ones are alright, but there is nothing like the made in JapanEvisu.

These were so comfortable, I just had to cop.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^ Depends what kind of jeans

APC ive heard from quality jean shops in Soho, are arguable better than Nudies.

I feel that APC's are better than Nudies. Especially the construction, Nudies are infamous for crotch blowouts. But the good thing about Nudies is thatthey are thin and can be worn in the summer.

I finally got my N&F Weird Guys, well again. I got them sometime ago and they were too small. I only got a few hours of wear out of them, I didn't wearthem today because it was said to rain. I also washed washed my 501's, which has a decent amount of fading going for it, I'll still keep them inrotation.

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

I feel that APC's are better than Nudies. Especially the construction, Nudies are infamous for crotch blowouts. But the good thing about Nudies is that they are thin and can be worn in the summer.

I finally got my N&F Weird Guys, well again. I got them sometime ago and they were too small. I only got a few hours of wear out of them, I didn't wear them today because it was said to rain. I also washed washed my 501's, which has a decent amount of fading going for it, I'll still keep them in rotation.
APC's are definitely not safe from crotch blowouts. Speaking from experience here
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DL2352

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

I feel that APC's are better than Nudies. Especially the construction, Nudies are infamous for crotch blowouts. But the good thing about Nudies is that they are thin and can be worn in the summer.

I finally got my N&F Weird Guys, well again. I got them sometime ago and they were too small. I only got a few hours of wear out of them, I didn't wear them today because it was said to rain. I also washed washed my 501's, which has a decent amount of fading going for it, I'll still keep them in rotation.
APC's are definitely not safe from crotch blowouts. Speaking from experience here
smh.gif

No denim is perfectly/permanently safe from crotch blowouts but they are more so frequent with Nudies.

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

I was happy as hell when I was able to find these No.2 2001 Evisu. The newer made in China ones are alright, but there is nothing like the made in Japan Evisu.

They're both
pimp.gif

Evisu doesn't get much love anymore.I blame the hood.

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Just picked up a pair of raw RL denim from TJ MAXX for $50..

I just wanted to make sure these are raw, and not pre-washed.. Can anyone confirm this for me??

pics?

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

Picked up 2 pair form the A.P.C store in soho today.. Went down just one sz in the New standard Black denim jointz.. which seem to be limited. A bit tight in the calf Area, Will that change. The waste is a bit loose. not much but not as tight as i thought it would be. Also picked up the Dark indigo New standard in sz 32 which fit better.. why is that ? Both pair are the same just different colors.
Once again will the calf area stretch.. im not into the tight look.. id prefer for them to be just a bit loose. Thanks in adavance
if the apc waist is loose return them and size down unless you want to them a bit baggy because overall they will stretch out.

Too late. I never wear belts.. Until yesterday lol. Wore them to bed a few times.. but they have stretched too much. Not soo much in the calf area like iwanted.. but instead at the waist. Wish i would have picked up 2 sz's smaller in that pair. ( new standard black denim ) 32 fitz like 34. Calf area still abit tight.. id like it to be a lil loose.. any ideas?

Originally Posted by Disfunctional

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

I was happy as hell when I was able to find these No.2 2001 Evisu. The newer made in China ones are alright, but there is nothing like the made in Japan Evisu.

They're both
pimp.gif

Evisu doesn't get much love anymore.I blame the hood.

eek.gif
Sick.

Back
Top Bottom