*| | Denim _ School | |*

just got a pair of sexi08 on sunday

LOVE THEM
happy.gif

i usually wear a 36 in denim. (nudies, gap, club monaco...)
would i fit in the size 35 in the APC new standards?

i like those imperials.. i just got into denim and started with a pair of APC New Standards for hte past 6 months or so. what justifies the $200 pricedifference between the apcs and imperials? i want to start on a new pair but not sure if its worth it.

Originally Posted by big mike 13

i like those imperials.. i just got into denim and started with a pair of APC New Standards for hte past 6 months or so. what justifies the $200 price difference between the apcs and imperials? i want to start on a new pair but not sure if its worth it.

its 100 dollar price difference

and i think APCs are more widely available, ive only seen like 2 stores sell imperials

my cousin just got me some new standards, so random, but i hope they come in soon

Originally Posted by jcbacall

i usually wear a 36 in denim. (nudies, gap, club monaco...)
would i fit in the size 35 in the APC new standards?

they will be too big. go with a 34 max

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Anyone have any experience with Naked & Famous? How are they holding up?

I have a pair of Weird Guys and they are great, had them for about 6 months so far.

Originally Posted by G9coyote

Speaking of crotch blowouts, if you are in LA you can take them to the Denim Doctors on Beverly (near La Brea). They do a bang-up job reinforcing too...but it'll cost you $50 =(
damn to bad i live in houston now
eyes.gif
, if i was still livingin LA id go right now. lol well anyone know where in htown i can get my jeans fixed at?

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

APC x Supreme New Standards

33yp5xj.jpg

e97jmc.jpg

The little words on the back says $%+% Em

They are exactly the same as the regular ones.... why would anyone pay twice as much (don't know the price but it'll be much more expensive) to get the same thing.... F Supreme.

there $170. OG APC are $150. so only $20 more...

Originally Posted by green1bay

Originally Posted by khoalabear

nice imperials. how much they run you for?? (if you dont mind me asking. lol)
thanks haha. final price came out to be around 380. (it hurt my bank account
frown.gif
) all in all, i really like this pair.

Originally Posted by green1bay

nice imperials. how much they run you for?? (if you dont mind me asking. lol)
thanks haha. final price came out to be around 380. (it hurt my bank account
frown.gif
) all in all, i really like this pair.

lol damnn dude.. the most ive paid for denim right now is a little over 200. for nudies..
ohwell.gif
, but i think those imperials would be well worth it.. Might try and buy apair in a few months. Cause im just finishing my apc's right now and might copp some naked and famous next..

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

APC x Supreme New Standards

33yp5xj.jpg

e97jmc.jpg

The little words on the back says $%+% Em

They are exactly the same as the regular ones.... why would anyone pay twice as much (don't know the price but it'll be much more expensive) to get the same thing.... F Supreme.

there $170. OG APC are $150. so only $20 more...

Why would you wear jeans that gives other people permission to do you up the butt.
laugh.gif

Im aware it says &*%& Em not me, but still, Supreme is corny sometimes when they use that phrase. Theres is nothing different than these and regularNS.

i wear a 36 in nudie even stevens. im 6 foot 1 built athletic body. i want some APC denim that fit like the nudie even stevens i dont know wether to get thenew cure, new standards or what. one reason i ask because i know that the jeans stretch out but i still like the slim fit of the nudies can someone let me knowwhich one they would recommend for me to buy because i heard that APC stretch out tremendously.

Nice jeans khoalabear
Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by big mike 13

i like those imperials.. i just got into denim and started with a pair of APC New Standards for hte past 6 months or so. what justifies the $200 price difference between the apcs and imperials? i want to start on a new pair but not sure if its worth it.
its 100 dollar price difference

and i think APCs are more widely available, ive only seen like 2 stores sell imperials

my cousin just got me some new standards, so random, but i hope they come in soon

It's a $200 price difference, the SExI's go for $345.

I can't speak for the SExIs (not personally a huge fan of the skinnier fit) but I rocked a pair of New Standards for 10 months and I'm about to hit the9 month mark on my indigo Imperial Dukes. The difference between the two was well worth the price difference. The quality and construction of Imperial denimrelative to APC is superb, I really feel like I wasted time/money with the APCs.

whats good with MEKs..im gettin a good deal on some..60 $ for a pair...as far as quality and style how r they?
i usually roll with william rast or levis 514..

Back
Top Bottom