Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Not so fast...

Nice clarification.

Good news is that RANDOM WEAPON PERKS ARE GONE. 

But if Luke Smith says that they are keeping some kind of variety to weapon perks amongst multiple copies of the same weapon, then like the people in Reddit commented..........."customized weapon modding" may be the answer to how to make different variations of one weapon without randomizing weapon perks like in D1.

Yall ready for the beta?

Kind of.

If the Beta is the same thing that everyone has played at the DRE/E3 show floor, then that's cool because I don't want any more information.

But Mark Noseworthy said that they still have some 'tricks/secrets' to uncover...it better not be any of the Lost Sector stuff!

Played a match for the first time in a while.

Game still looks really good. And boost mode has the frame rate ok :pimp:

I wonder if I can preorder D2 on July 17th and still be able to access the PS4 beta the next day

Honestly, I would just wait the 2-3 days (depending on console) and get the regular access.

It's not an insane amount of content (which is good) and easily doable from the 20th-23rd.

I'm out of town during the PS4 early access, so I gave my code to a clanmate.

Honestly, I would just wait the 2-3 days (depending on console) and get the regular access.

It's not an insane amount of content (which is good) and easily doable from the 20th-23rd.

True... gonna have to do that

I wonder if I can preorder D2 on July 17th and still be able to access the PS4 beta the next day

So the beta will be open to everyone who didn't preorder on July 20th?

I don't want to get this digital even though I probably should because now I hate putting discs into my XB1.

So the beta will be open to everyone who didn't preorder on July 20th?

I don't want to get this digital even though I probably should because now I hate putting discs into my XB1.

Yup. The Beta ends on the 23rd (for everyone) so you would get less time to play everything.

But if you're on the fence, or you're not around for the early days (my situation) then it doesn't hurt to just wait.

I think the only activity with significant replayability is going to be PVP, so you're not missing out on too much if you only have it for 3 days.

What about the Struggle Squad papis?
Only if fleece come back
nerd.gif
where the hell he been at anyway
nerd.gif
anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

Back
Top Bottom