Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Peso Squad or TST... We raidin on HM tonight or what? I got one run left to clear.
I'll handle the relic and the hidden oracle for the Templar so we can all prosper. LET'S GET IT!!! :nthat:

I figured that, just don't make since to have an oracle disrupter perk.

It makes perfect sense. If lets say it procs every 5 seconds for example. I'll put in more shots into an oracle over 15 seconds with an epilogue and this have a negligent lag in terms of when the ability procs and when I'm able to use it. An epilogue wastes almost no time and thus mitigates the lag the most.

You think it makes sense for fatebringer to have an disrupter?

Peso Squad or TST... We raidin on HM tonight or what? I got one run left to clear.
I'll handle the relic and the hidden oracle for the Templar so we can all prosper. LET'S GET IT!!! :nthat:

I thought both teams were the same. :lol:

My 300 Truth in HM raid last night.
nthat.gif

All those minotaurs for the gatekeepers conflux was FOOOOOOOOD

Homie with the relic died and I was def 6 secs away from him.

Slide home trying to scoop it and we completed teh gatekeeper I swear right before we all would have died 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

You running with the money team tonight bruh. 10pm est. Let's get it.

You think it makes sense for fatebringer to have an disrupter?

It's a raid weapon so yes. Everything minus the Vex has it. Just like all raid weapons for Crota will have some sort of buff to kill vex majors, shoot through a knight's shield, or something else.

Just because the ability is not as affective for a particular part of the encounter doesn't mean that the weapon is useless. Imagine if that is your only raid primary weapon, it would be better than any other legendary hand cannon, and maybe better than TLW and Hawkmoon even depending how lucky you would get with those perk procs.

This is all works the same way when I was trying to explain to your nephew. There is a lot of data put into an algorithm and that results in both how fast you see a mob go down and the numbers you see pop up as the damage caused. Not to mention some hidden perks with no numbers like the oracle disrupter. The combination of these numerous inputs results in this.

Again, you sort of need to be a quant person to truly appreciate it. You need just some experience with excel and some knowledge of algebra 2 to understand how it works.

At this point for a Max level 30 with Max weapons is there even a reason to run the raid anymore until the dlc drops? All this gear guna be mid tier going forward. Hmm. Might just be better to farm glimmer and exotics and wait for the dlc to drop so I can upgrade my existing exotics and get the new ones that are dropping...

I definitely don't think the fatebringer is useless as it's my favorite legendary hand cannon, but since it lacks range I knew it was not well equipped to use in the raid for killing Oracles ...but it is the best weapon with to use if you don't have any other raid weapons ...I understand.

At this point for a Max level 30 with Max weapons is there even a reason to run the raid anymore until the dlc drops? All this gear guna be mid tier going forward. Hmm. Might just be better to farm glimmer and exotics and wait for the dlc to drop so I can upgrade my existing exotics and get the new ones that are dropping...

Other than nightfalls, there is no other better chance at getting exotics than doing raids. The chest + all the bosses have a chance at dropping exotics.

Other than nightfalls, there is no other better chance at getting exotics than doing raids. The chest + all the bosses have a chance at dropping exotics.

Or getting legendary engrams then having the crypto***** decode them to exotics. Or getting strange coins. Just seems like the raid is a waste of an hour especially if we can't use ascendant mats to trade for the new ones.

Fatebringer is :smokin

I don't use it after the Templar phase though because it runs out of bullets to fast during the Gatekeeper and Atheon phases.

Helped people run the HM raid late last night......2 level 30s and 4 level 29s

cleared it in about 1hr30mins.......4 of 'em caught the vex and 2 caught gghorns

I shoulda ran my 2nd titan...
mean.gif

Fallen and Vex.... 2nd zone to the right on Venus.

Hive... The very beginning of the cosmodrone patrol in the first building to the left basement.

Anyone running the HM raid around 11:30 est?

I still need the fatebringer, Vex, and the ghalla :smh:

Probably starting that 3rd character soon cause this weeks drops have been terrible :lol:

Helped people run the HM raid late last night......2 level 30s and 4 level 29s

cleared it in about 1hr30mins.......4 of 'em caught the vex and 2 caught gghorns

I shoulda ran my 2nd titan...:smh:

Look at your frost... Spreading that good karma. That drop woulda made Quad Jr. start frolicking around then get chest punched by Sr... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom