Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Peso Squad or TST... We raidin on HM tonight or what? I got one run left to clear.
I'll handle the relic and the hidden oracle for the Templar so we can all prosper. LET'S GET IT!!! :nthat:

I'm done for the HM raid tonight. I'll be on around 10-10:30 CST.

Just to be clear Peso Squad (ZnE) and The Struggle Team are affiliated but are not the same. But congrats on the Vex Quad!

We need @Based Jesus  to flourish out here 
mean.gif

Edit: *****tilltippin420

Last edited:

Just to be clear Peso Squad (ZnE) and The Struggle Team are affiliated but are not the same. But congrats on the Vex Quad!

We need @Based Jesus  to flourish out here 
mean.gif

I finally got found verdict and corrective measure so it wasn't all bad. Would honestly rather have them than a vex.

300 Corrective Measure with the 100 round clip >>>>>>>>>>>>

Big shouts to #PesoSquad on running HM raid.

430AM 430AM
Based Jesus Based Jesus
@Gabe
wartortle wartortle
and nogurl hunter who is actually a girl.

Only took approx. 1.5 hours to complete, and finally got the Vex... the Struggle Team no more. ☆PESOSQUAD☆ :smokin

Nice Quad, congrats!!

I got the Foil myself, officially giving me every drop within the raid. Except a GGhorn which Wright got another :smh:

Congrats on the Vex Quad and that Corrective Measure with the large mag is :smokin Besu

I see you with those Atheon drops, and I raise you with a sparrow, helmet, Vex, AND a GGhorn tonight :D :smokin

Peesn
KidLovius
Gibbs
Gen
Trublu

Good run dudes, got The Hez Veg and P&T, not bad, but icebreaker and ghorn still ducking me :smh:

Last edited:
^ doing the puzzle jump, gatekeeper and atheon on first try :pimp:
how we spend more time in gorgon maze compared to the previously mentioned though :lol:

Just did back-to-back HM raids. So many Ascendant shards. 
sick.gif
 Is there any use for them at all? 

Did come away with my third VoC and first Universal Remote. Just need Gallajorn, Hawkmoon, and Thunderlord and I'll have every exotic. 

We were able to get the HM done the second time around in about 55 minutes. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Damn I never thought to check if destiny was live on NT :lol:

I have a 30 titan,30 warlock,30 hunter

Just got the raid chest I needed for my hunter this past reset.

Man I need xur to resell that gjallarhorn tomorrow. That's the only worthwhile exotic I'm missing.

Just did back-to-back HM raids. So many Ascendant shards. :x  Is there any use for them at all? 

Did come away with my third VoC and first Universal Remote. Just need Gallajorn, Hawkmoon, and Thunderlord and I'll have every exotic. 

We were able to get the HM done the second time around in about 55 minutes. :pimp:  

So this Knight sound dumb but why run it twice in a row? After the 1st run u don't get anything after that correct?

We need @Based Jesus
 to flourish out here :smh:  

Jr. Told me that the TST and Peso squad are the same, what's the difference?

I also got the Final Rest II and a Found Verdict ...the found verdict was my first raid weapon, but somebody broke it down and it was fully maxed out. :smh:

Just got my first exotic weapon, Universal Remote. I hate using shotguns. :stoneface:
Just got my first legendary weapon, The Crash. I hate using shotguns :stoneface:

Why you gotta troll me, Bungie? :stoneface: :smh:

Loving the need to not farm anymore. Cashed in Crucible marks for Spinmetal for the Vex. Just need an exotic shard now.

So this Knight sound dumb but why run it twice in a row? After the 1st run u don't get anything after that correct?

Most of us have 2 if not 3 characters that are either at 30 or 29 so we run it multiple times. I run 3 hard modes, once with each character.

Loving the need to not farm anymore. Cashed in Crucible marks for Spinmetal for the Vex. Just need an exotic shard now.

Yea, but I wouldn't overspend your marks. Those will still be needed along with the new currency.

Last edited:
Damn I never thought to check if destiny was live on NT :lol:

I have a 30 titan,30 warlock,30 hunter

Just got the raid chest I needed for my hunter this past reset.

Man I need xur to resell that gjallarhorn tomorrow. That's the only worthwhile exotic I'm missing.

Would be so $ if Xur blessed us with that G-Unit. Welcome to the NT realm of Destiny!

Back
Top Bottom