Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

So nobody tryna put me on their raid squad? word? NT ain't got no love for @jbc908 and @TEKtheMAESTRO? Ive decided I'm set trippin. Down with #TMT #TST #TPS 

To all you raiders out there, who don't wanna be on #TMT/TST/TPS where the members's...all up in the cheese spots, kickin you out the raid taking the gjallarhorns, dancin' with the relics...then come to FireNation.

View media item 1288647
#SQUAD

Last edited:

So nobody tryna put me on their raid squad? word? NT ain't got no love for @jbc908 and @TEKtheMAESTRO? Ive decided I'm set trippin. Down with #TMT #TST #TPS 

To all you raiders out there, who don't wanna be on #TMT/TST/TPS where the members's...all up in the cheese spots, kickin you out the raid taking the gjallarhorns, dancin' with the relics...then come to Fire Nation.

Reactions: Ube

Ugh still sucks that I got nothing but energy and shards on my first full raid completion
I got 28 Shards, 3 Energies, a Sparrow and... a Monte Carlo tho
sick.gif
mean.gif
But we got dat Timebreaker Doe...

Peep Wright's post up top. You down tonight bro?

^ doing the puzzle jump, gatekeeper and atheon on first try :pimp:
how we spend more time in gorgon maze compared to the previously mentioned though :lol:
Peesnid: we should finish this in 30mins

10mins later... all done :lol:

It was cool to run with some Neogaffers, Kidlovius solo the right side all by himself with Hawkmoon, I was a damn manikin :lol:

Also looks like if you get an Exotic after the DLC drops it will start off with the newer upgraded damage tree, so if you have any completed exotic bounties, don't turn them in until after the DLC.

@TEKtheMAESTRO knows good and well he can run with us. You either not on or already with another group when we running though.

Our HM raids normally have

Myself

Zero

Biggie

Frost

Boskickz

That last spot seems to be the rotating door that always changes.

It has been Besu, Based, Quad, Tek, AllChem, Doom, Deph and a couple other friends and/or NTers that are on when we are about to go.

It is actually good that there are 1-2 other fireteams running so that we all can eat together and not jocking to be in the same raid group all the time. Once people start getting used to running with the same groups all the time, and their roles in those groups, it gets hard to switch it up some times just from comfort.

That still doesn't mean that I won't run with anyone else. I have done strikes with Bobby99son and CiscoKid to think of a couple other names I hadn't listed yet.

There are 14 names just in this post alone now that I think about it, and I know I haven't ran with all the NT brethren out there yet. 
nthat.gif

Forgot to add Tru_blue

Last edited:
What's up fellas? Long time reader, first time poster.

Just wondering if there are any PS3 players looking to Raid? Or is everyone playing on the new system.

I'm a Sunsinger who is one raid gauntlet piece away from 30, maxed out Legendary/Exotic weapons as well.

I've already hit up Donut1908, so if there are any others out there :nerd:

Last edited:
So nobody tryna put me on their raid squad? word? NT ain't got no love for @jbc908
and @TEKtheMAESTRO
? Ive decided I'm set trippin. Down with #TMT #TST #TPS 

To all you raiders out there, who don't wanna be on #TMT/TST/TPS where the members's...all up in the cheese spots, kickin you out the raid taking the gjallarhorns, dancin' with the relics...then come to FireNation.

tmp523688.png
View media item 1288647

#SQUAD

Tek, so yall just gonna create a new team? ...so you not Team Money or Peso? ...you've ran with both squad

Im down with everybody ...don't matter the team.

So nobody tryna put me on their raid squad? word? NT ain't got no love for @jbc908
and @TEKtheMAESTRO
? Ive decided I'm set trippin. Down with #TMT #TST #TPS 

tmp523688.png
View media item 1288647

#SQUAD

:lol: :smokin

really but 29s are fine? is there that big of a discrepancy between the two levels?

28 has a -42% damage and you probably have like 30-60 less armor than a 29 meaning you are 1 shot by anything and everything and no one can resurrect you until you finish the encounter or wipe.

29 has a -32% damage and you probably have 30-50 less armor than a 30 and you can usually survive 1 hobgoblin shot as long as it's not a headshot.

HM raid is about survivability and taking the least amount of time to kill a mob because the longer you are alive during an encounter the longer something can go wrong.

A 29 has a chance to solo a level 30 yellow Praedatorian, a 28 COULD do it, if he has a full load of rockets, a super, and fusion. But you'll probably be killed before that even happens.

really but 29s are fine? is there that big of a discrepancy between the two levels?
28 has a -42% damage and you probably have like 30-60 less armor than a 29 meaning you are 1 shot by anything and everything and no one can resurrect you until you finish the encounter or wipe.

29 has a -32% damage and you probably have 30-50 less armor than a 30 and you can usually survive 1 hobgoblin shot as long as it's not a headshot.

HM raid is about survivability and taking the least amount of time to kill a mob because the longer you are alive during an encounter the longer something can go wrong.

A 29 has a chance to solo a level 30 yellow Praedatorian, a 28 COULD do it, if he has a full load of rockets, a super, and fusion. But you'll probably be killed before that even happens.
This should be stickied...

Whether it's #TMT, #PS or even Tek's new FT... If ya'll are NT Fam and need one I'm runnin with ya'll. :nthat:

we all need to PROSPER!!! The bettter NT's gear and weapons are the easier it is to complete missions and level up.

Peso Squad got one Gallahorn on deck tho... FINALLY. Arc and Solar damage guns are ready for the next raid. Every gun in my vault is maxed out minus dupes.

Who runnin the new RAID one reset Tuesday?

Last edited:

@TEKtheMAESTRO knows good and well he can run with us. You either not on or already with another group when we running though.

Our HM raids normally have

Myself

Zero

Biggie

Frost

Boskickz

That last spot seems to be the rotating door that always changes.

It has been Besu, Based, Quad, Tek, AllChem, Doom, Deph and a couple other friends and/or NTers that are on when we are about to go.

It is actually good that there are 1-2 other fireteams running so that we all can eat together and not jocking to be in the same raid group all the time. Once people start getting used to running with the same groups all the time, and their roles in those groups, it gets hard to switch it up some times just from comfort.

That still doesn't mean that I won't run with anyone else. I have done strikes with Bobby99son and CiscoKid to think of a couple other names I hadn't listed yet.

There are 14 names just in this post alone now that I think about it, and I know I haven't ran with all the NT brethren out there yet. 
nthat.gif
bruh i was joking lol. i thought the suge knight photo would make it obvious but apparently im not anymore. let the recruiting begin! and its all good, we all NT fam. AND MORE THAN THAT we all on the winning team...

#Playstation
what have i done lol
devil.gif
 let the war begin

29s are enough to struggle through lol.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 At all these team recruitment campaigns
hell yea #SQUAD #TFN

Last edited:
Whether it's #TMT, #PS or even Tek's new FT... If ya'll are NT Fam and need one I'm runnin with ya'll.
nthat.gif

we all need to PROSPER!!! The bettter NT's gear and weapons are the easier it is to complete missions and level up.

Peso Squad got one Gallahorn on deck tho... FINALLY. Arc and Solar damage guns are ready for the next raid. Every gun in my vault is maxed out minus dupes.

Who runnin the new RAID one reset Tuesday?
You already know we jumping in face first into the new Raid. Might run some of the story mode first but Tuesday night we jumping right into the Hellmouth. You welcome to join us Chem.

Back
Top Bottom