Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Bros, I'm new to the gaming world. Last system I had was a PSONE. Just picked up a PS4 and this is my first game. Anyone want to fill me in?

Just got the Patience In Time exotic sniper rifle from completing the weekly strike, it camouflages you when aiming down sights, also finally hit level 26.

Just got the Patience In Time exotic sniper rifle from completing the weekly strike, it camouflages you when aiming down sights, also finally hit level 26.
YOU GOT IT!? MAN IM SIGNING ON RIGHT NOW! say u wanna run the weekly one more time. thats the exotic weapon i want the most

YOU GOT IT!? MAN IM SIGNING ON RIGHT NOW! say u wanna run the weekly one more time. thats the exotic weapon i want the most

The other members of my fire team got nothing, so I'm not sure if that particular mission triggered it or not.

The other members of my fire team got nothing, so I'm not sure if that particular mission triggered it or not.
i'll run it with yall for real for real

I'm working on my exotic bounties for Thorn now, my bad yall I gotta go in the crucible and get 500 points. :x

Last edited:
roll.gif
mean.gif

I got like 17 kills last night em ef on my team with 3 lvl 8 got a mote of light and legendary eng4sm

Just hit 17 on my lock..tried out sunsinger subclass once I hit 15 :x their super is amazing..ain't eem gonna use voidwalker no more

Back
Top Bottom