Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

can't play till later, that loot cave didn't get patched yet right? trying to flourish when i get home later :smokin

Two exotics today man :smile:, it feels good got the Universal Remote off of a legendary engram and I got the suros regime

This is why they need to ditch the garbage light level up system and just stick to the basics. Looting isnt part of the game anymore, IT IS the game

Last edited:
This is why they need to ditch the garbage light level up system and just stick to the basics. Looting is part of the game anymore, IT IS the game

Theres not enough content yet for them to get rid of it. I would have quit a long time ago if loot wasnt that important lol

Yeah, but that novelty wears thin. You level up for what? All the missions are easy after a certain point and the stats don't matter in PVP

Two exotics today man
smile.gif
, it feels good got the Universal Remote off of a legendary engram and I got the suros regime
I saw you playing that raid yesterday bruh. How you aint invite me?

You not getting a shoutout on the academic paper no more.

Two exotics today man :smile: , it feels good got the Universal Remote off of a legendary engram and I got the suros regime

I saw you playing that raid yesterday bruh. How you aint invite me?
You not getting a shoutout on the academic paper no more.
sonnnn :/ bruh i got invited into this lobby b we couldnt get past the first level bruh i was gon invite you too but the lobby filled

Anyone know where this game might be had lower than retail? 360 version.

Thanks

I have no idea what Best Buy does with stuff people turn in but I turned in a 360 copy of Destiny lol. But try out GameStop or rent it off RedBox for $2 a night and see if you wanna purchase it.

I have no idea what Best Buy does with stuff people turn in but I turned in a 360 copy of Destiny lol. But try out GameStop or rent it off RedBox for $2 a night and see if you wanna purchase it.

Damn, forgot about the Redbox option. Didn't know BB sells used games.

Thanks.

Imma farm this for a couple of hours and bank all my legendaries until the cryptarch patch comes out :pimp:

my second character will appreciate it

Whats wrong with the cryptarch :nerd:

Right now theres nothing "wrong" but bungie said in their developer blog thing that they're going to make him decrypt items that are specific to the color you got and be less random (i.e. legendary engrams turning into green-blue). From what i understand, this will in turn remove the possibility of a purple turning into exotic (they havent been clear on that), but if thats the case I'm okay with that.

I've gotten ~10+ legendary engrams and 2 wearable legendary items from those drops. The rest were blue or green.

My other legendaries were from crucible or buying them with marks.

^ O ok, did they say when this might go into effect?

I gotten about 5 Legendary Engrams so far, no Legendary gear at all :smh:

Just made lvl 21 last night, is it me or is it tough to lvl up after 20?

Also those crucible leveling up :wow: its gonna take me a min to reach the lvls to buy the gear

Last edited:
^ O ok, did they say when this might go into effect?

I gotten about 5 Legendary Engrams so far, no Legendary gear at all
mean.gif

Just made lvl 21 last night, is it me or is it tough to lvl up after 20?

Also those crucible leveling up
eek.gif
its gonna take me a min to reach the lvls to buy the gear
You won't really feel the grind until you hit 24. Then it's like you just run into a wall.

Yeah once you hit 20 you'll realize that rare items will start to have light on them. I haven't farmed yet and I never felt like leveling was a drag but I just got to 24 so we'll see how that goes. I'm all the way down for missions giving better items than drops. Seems more rewarding that way.

RELIC IRON!! ! ! !J!J! J!JSFJflajdldjf d spent 1hr last night patrolling mars trying to get that mess
mean.gif
That's all I do now man, smh. I go to Mars and just run the loop through those buildings grabbing the chests. At least they have greens and glimmer in them too so I can break them down. One chest even gave 9 relic iron, 2 blues and like 400 glimmer
nthat.gif

Either the crucible playing or Mars for me....unless people hit me up to group u and do something. I am trying to knock that weekly strike mission out though if someone wants to run it with me.

RELIC IRON!! ! ! !J!J! J!JSFJflajdldjf d spent 1hr last night patrolling mars trying to get that mess :smh:

There is a video of a nice farming route with chests spawning. You can get 3-6 per circle and a circle won't take you longer than 5 minutes. Plus you can kill guys along the way and get greens/blues. Youtube it.

Back
Top Bottom