Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Just realized scumbag crota aint drop that titan skirt for me yet smh

And ever since I scolded dude for wearing that ugly *** titan helm, im sure crota blocking me from ever getting that.

He better gimme that and a raid helm this week yo.

Not no rinky dink helm either. If it dont got the replenish health roll im duffin crota dead in the face and sharding it.

And I better get blk hammer, light of the abyss, and oversoul edict.

I hate this dude yo. 4 hunger for mores, 3 ballads of yogurt and not a damn blk hammer 
mean.gif

And ever since I scolded dude for wearing that ugly *** titan helm, im sure crota blocking me from ever getting that.

Not no rinky dink helm either. If it dont got the replenish health roll im duffin crota dead in the face and sharding it.

I hate this dude yo. 4 hunger for mores, 3 ballads of yogurt and not a damn blk hammer :smh:
im back to normal on reset. Lets get it poppin

I hate this dude yo. 4 hunger for mores, 3 ballads of yogurt and not a damn blk hammer :smh:
Finally got a Titan helm last night and it is all strength and replenishes super energy on orb pickup :smh:

Aight fam ! Got my ish set up. Still some small things to do but I'm online now ! Who tryna help me get these coins and exotics??? :pimp:

I still need to get all the primaries before I retire from HM Crota. My hunters need the leg pieces and my Warlock needs either ther chest or Helm piece to be 32. Still need Red Death & Gghorn. By time all this happens tho I'll be onto another game

So good ahead Bungie, gimme shards and watch what happens :lol:

Being swordsman on hard mode shouldnt be different from normal right? Is timing or anything different?

Being swordsman on hard mode shouldnt be different from normal right? Is timing or anything different?

There's no room for error in hard mode. Gotta be on point and precise. Most of all have to make sure you avoid boomers. It's not for everyone but it's fun. The raid solely depends on you.

There's no room for error in hard mode. Gotta be on point and precise. Most of all have to make sure you avoid boomers. It's not for everyone but it's fun. The raid solely depends on you.
yeah because ive ran it on normal a few times already the past couple days with no errors or wipes. Tried on hard and crota said it aint happening :lol:

yeah because ive ran it on normal a few times already the past couple days with no errors or wipes. Tried on hard and crota said it aint happening :lol:

Best tip I can give is don't be greedy. Three R2 per kneel is plenty. Just time it right and make sure you get those in and you should be good.

I personally like doing 4-2 instead of 3-3.

I just watch the white bar and when its pretty much gone i start R2ing. I get the extra hit in as hes in the action of kneeling.

4-2 gives me much more time to escape too. I dont get extendo sworded that way.

But if the fireteam downs him before I can get to him, its 3-3 and hope I dont get poked 
sick.gif

The cycle after the ogre room is always 3-3 though

Now my problem with Crota is that the swordbearer likes to just go chill in the boomer room. 
indifferent.gif

@jbc908  I just peeped. They 
eek.gif

nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom