Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

My fault bruh. Had to bring my brother home. This time difference is gonna be rough. I waited to see people on and didn't see anyone so I started doing the nightfalls evoxr1 evoxr1 infraren infraren

Lol all good man. Usually pito will be on around 2pm pst til around 5pm and then back on our usual times.

We can figure something out cause TPT gotta hold it down!

Word to the epilogue!!!!!

That splash damage is going to be a pain. Especially with the Minotaur too.

:smh: I don't like this fight with void burn, but at least wright has a primary now with void. He has to use the epilogue just because :lol:

I just wish that I had a 331 void sniper.

PULLED MY UNLEVELED SUROS OUT THE VAULT TO USE FOR CRUCIBLE. THAT THING IS A BEAST. THE PERKS ACTUALLY WEAKEN SUROS FOR CRUCIBLE.

ALSO STARTED USING THORN AGAIN IN CRUCIBLE AS WELL :pimp: . THE BUFFS HAVE MADE THAT GUN ALMOST GOD MODE.

PULLED MY UNLEVELED SUROS OUT THE VAULT TO USE FOR CRUCIBLE. THAT THING IS A BEAST. THE PERKS ACTUALLY WEAKEN SUROS FOR CRUCIBLE.

ALSO STARTED USING THORN AGAIN IN CRUCIBLE AS WELL :pimp: . THE BUFFS HAVE MADE THAT GUN ALMOST GOD MODE.

Nah, the Suros is perfectly fine when it's fully leveled. Healing you when you get to the bottom half of the magazine when you get kills is god like in Iron Banner at least. I mean I knocked out the AR head shot kills in 2-3 games most nights when I actually wanted to use it instead of the vanquisher. Focused fire is fine the way it is because you are landing guaranteed head shots for 47+. That means 5 shots and whoever you are hitting is dead. 4 shots if you are towards the bottom of the magazine.

That'll work!

I'll be going with Epilogue, "Whatever" and Truth myself.
if i even play this week, epilogue, purifier 7 or praedyths revenge, and truth or corrective measure. either stay up top and kill the minotaur over n over, or jump down to the cave spot and pick wear em down. easy week

Word to the epilogue!!!!!

That splash damage is going to be a pain. Especially with the Minotaur too.
mean.gif
I don't like this fight with void burn, but at least wright has a primary now with void. He has to use the epilogue just because
laugh.gif

I just wish that I had a 331 void sniper.
I been had a void primary. What you talking about?
Had that Word of Crota for a few weeks now
laugh.gif

if i even play this week, epilogue, purifier 7 or praedyths revenge, and truth or corrective measure. either stay up top and kill the minotaur over n over, or jump down to the cave spot and pick wear em down. easy week

Yeah, not bad at all. Will likely be doing the up top Minotaur kill strategy myself.

Last edited:

Nah, the Suros is perfectly fine when it's fully leveled. Healing you when you get to the bottom half of the magazine when you get kills is god like in Iron Banner at least. I mean I knocked out the AR head shot kills in 2-3 games most nights when I actually wanted to use it instead of the vanquisher. Focused fire is fine the way it is because you are landing guaranteed head shots for 47+. That means 5 shots and whoever you are hitting is dead. 4 shots if you are towards the bottom of the magazine.

NAH MAN, I SAW THE LIGHT ONCE MY BOYS PUT ME ON LAST WEEK. FOCUSED FIRE IS GREAT BUT THE SPEED THAT THE SUROS FIRES AT WHEN UNLEVELED AND ZOOMED IN IS OF GREATER BENEFIT TO MY PLAY STYLE. SINCE I PULLED IT OUT I'VE BEEN MONSTERING. THE DAMAGE BOOST FROM FOCUSED FIRE ISN'T THAT MUCH OVER THE UNLEVELED SUROS BUT THE DROPOFF IN FIRE RATE IS TOO GREAT. IF YOU GONNA SIT BACK AND POP OFF LIKE YOU HAVE A SCOUT RIFLE THEN IT IS GOOD BUT RUNNING AND GUNNING, THE UNLEVELED SUROS WILL OUTMATCH THE LEVELED ONE. ENCOUNTERED THIS MANY TIMES WHEN PLAYING THE LAST FEW DAYS.

I WAS WONDERING WHY MY PERFORMANCE DROPPED OFF WITH THE SUROS IN CRUCIBLE FROM WHEN I FIRST GOT THE SUROS AND MY BOY PUT ME ON THAT I WAS BASICALLY PLAYING AN AUTO RIFLE STYLE WITH WHAT IS ESSENTIALLY ALMOST A SCOUT RIFLE WITH FOCUSED FIRE. THE HEALING PERK IS A NON ISSUE FOR ME IN CRUCIBLE. I REALLY ONLY SEE THE BENEFIT OF THAT PERK IN THE CROTA ENCOUNTER.

ALSO STARTED USING THORN AGAIN IN CRUCIBLE AS WELL
pimp.gif
. THE BUFFS HAVE MADE THAT GUN ALMOST GOD MODE.
NAH MAN, I SAW THE LIGHT ONCE MY BOYS PUT ME ON LAST WEEK. FOCUSED FIRE IS GREAT BUT THE SPEED THAT THE SUROS FIRES AT WHEN UNLEVELED AND ZOOMED IN IS OF GREATER BENEFIT TO MY PLAY STYLE. SINCE I PULLED IT OUT I'VE BEEN MONSTERING. THE DAMAGE BOOST FROM FOCUSED FIRE ISN'T THAT MUCH OVER THE UNLEVELED SUROS BUT THE DROPOFF IN FIRE RATE IS TOO GREAT. IF YOU GONNA SIT BACK AND POP OFF LIKE YOU HAVE A SCOUT RIFLE THEN IT IS GOOD BUT RUNNING AND GUNNING, THE UNLEVELED SUROS WILL OUTMATCH THE LEVELED ONE. ENCOUNTERED THIS MANY TIMES WHEN PLAYING THE LAST FEW DAYS.

I WAS WONDERING WHY MY PERFORMANCE DROPPED OFF WITH THE SUROS IN CRUCIBLE FROM WHEN I FIRST GOT THE SUROS AND MY BOY PUT ME ON THAT I WAS BASICALLY PLAYING AN AUTO RIFLE STYLE WITH WHAT IS ESSENTIALLY ALMOST A SCOUT RIFLE WITH FOCUSED FIRE. THE HEALING PERK IS A NON ISSUE FOR ME IN CRUCIBLE. I REALLY ONLY SEE THE BENEFIT OF THAT PERK IN THE CROTA ENCOUNTER.
I was thinking the same exact thing. Thats why I didn't shard my unleveled Suros. I still haven't tried it out though, since Thorn is too good not to use, but I might try my unleveled Suros this week.

This is true. I do play it like I am shooting a scout rifle by staying long ranged and such so it fits my playstyle as I prefer that regardless of what's going on.

This is exactly why I upgraded my old 300 one. Now I got one maxed 331 and one unleveled for crucible. Imma change the scope options to the last one once I get ot for that max stabilty tho

6 Gallys on Atheon at least one time TMT.. One Oracle phase then GG :smh:

zero23 zero23
wrightone86 wrightone86
@illsupra
biggie62 biggie62

I'm down. It would be fun :lol:

And it's not that I don't like old content, it's that there is nothing that VoG offers me at all. I have all the drops already, and have all exotic weapons minus the Necrochasm. I don't have a problem helping out if you need one you know that. I understand that people still need some exotics.

Last edited:
Let me get that Gorgon checkpoint
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Yea I am not a fan of the Oracles/Templar part but if I/we have to then I guess we have to, lol

Back
Top Bottom